The Student Room Group

AQA Chemistry Unit 2 3rd June pm UNOFFICIAL MARKSCHEME

Scroll to see replies

Original post by plower
do you have any chance of having core 2 maths paper 2014? if you do, it would be amazing as i need any past papers there are as possible. my teacher has yet to give me one, but i cannot wait that long, i seriously need lots of work to be done!!!

If you're on AQA exam board then i have uploaded maths june 14 papers on OCR chemistry june 14 thread.
Original post by plower
do you have any chance of having core 2 maths paper 2014? if you do, it would be amazing as i need any past papers there are as possible. my teacher has yet to give me one, but i cannot wait that long, i seriously need lots of work to be done!!!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3267067&page=2&p=55088745#post55088745
Reply 222
Original post by plower
Ohmygod!! thank you sooo much! You're the best!

No problem! Im glad you found the data you wanted.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Mehrdad jafari
here you go; i have also uploaded bio4 and 5 for the benefits of others.

Hey, any chance you could upload the CHEM5 paper and mark scheme from last year? I've run out of past papers to do... :redface: Thanks!
Original post by Bridgy97
Hey, any chance you could upload the CHEM5 paper and mark scheme from last year? I've run out of past papers to do... :redface: Thanks!

I don't mind uploading that but because the mock of that paper is not over yet, it would not be sensible to upload that now. If you could remind me sometime in May then i can upload it on the blog.

In the meantime i would suggest you have a look at OCR past papers. Although the content may vary slightly, OCR questions are more of a challenge.
Original post by Mehrdad jafari
I don't mind uploading that but because the mock of that paper is not over yet, it would not be sensible to upload that now. If you could remind me sometime in May then i can upload it on the blog.

Oh okay that's understandable, cheers buddy
Oh okay that's understandable, cheers buddy

No worries :smile:
Reply 229
Does anyone have the AQA Additional Science Chemistry June 2014 Paper?
Original post by sedil
Does anyone have the AQA Additional Science Chemistry June 2014 Paper?

Would you be able to send me the link related to the paper you want and i will upload it on the thread so that others can also benefit from it?
Reply 231
Sorry I didn't quite understand what you meant by sending 'the link'?
Original post by sedil
Sorry I didn't quite understand what you meant by sending 'the link'?

Oh, sorry, i meant if you could send me the link of any thread entitled AQA additional science chemistry so that i could upload the paper on that thread

Would you give me a few moments as i need to upload it from a tablet
Reply 235
Okay Thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending