The Student Room Group

CCEA Geography AS1 - June 2014

How's everyone feeling about the exam?

Any idea's what could come up?

Anyone know if the Jan 2014 paper is online anywhere?
Reply 1
My teacher suggested to learn of a casestudy about a hurricane. He also said to know your river landforms and hydrographs.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2
what did you all think off it?
Reply 3
I thought it wasn't the hardest exam they've sat as i'd revised everything that came up, but I was still very pushed for time! A lot of people didn't get it finished though from my school!

Loved the essay questions, I choose hydrograph and hurricane question!

What about you??
Reply 4
Wasn't as bad as I had predicted in the essay I did Katrina and Magilligan.
It was beautiful. I did the hydrograph and the psammosere (succession)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
I thought it was hard enough.

The 12 marker questions were ok though i was tight for time. i did hydrograph and succession

On the first 3 marker in section b i never saw the scale on the photograph after looking at it for 2 mins and i am kicking myself, guess it's only 2.2% if i lost 2 marks but still!!!
I know this thread is like 3 years old but I've just come across it.

I'm STUDYING CCEA AS Geography and in a few months my class will be gping to Magilligan Field Centre, did any.of you's go there for your A level geography?

I will be there for a few nights and i was just wondering what the accommodation is like. what are the shower facilities like? does each room/dorm have its own bathroom?

Thanks
Original post by Apple2017
I know this thread is like 3 years old but I've just come across it.

I'm STUDYING CCEA AS Geography and in a few months my class will be gping to Magilligan Field Centre, did any.of you's go there for your A level geography?

I will be there for a few nights and i was just wondering what the accommodation is like. what are the shower facilities like? does each room/dorm have its own bathroom?

Thanks

Hi Apple,

People are more likely to see your questions if you create a separate thread rather than posting in an old one. I'd suggest creating a thread titled something like 'CCEA AS Geography - anyone been to Magilligan Field Centre?', to see if that gets any responses :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending