The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

Bangor Accommodation Choices & Chat Megathread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by philippad
Oh dear! Haha well that can't have been too bad then! Yeh, when I went before I only looked round the outside of the university and the town itself. Ah that's good then, I can imagine those libraries will become very familiar haha! :biggrin: did you look round the normal site halls then when you visited?

I think i'm going to live in the psychology library:biggrin: and no, i haven't seen the normal site:frown: i didn't get there. I saw the virtual tour of the room that is online:biggrin: and that's all. So you can tell us how it looks like when you go there.
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by chanelly
I'd be the third one who wants to live in the Normal site :giggle:. Happy to know I'm not alone :five: Same as you two, I've also got an unconditional offer. I couldn't visit the accommodation sites till 17 Sep because I'm currently live in HK (I come from HK).. I could only view the photos of Bangor on ig/Google Map :sad:

Don't worry:smile: you'll love Bangor^^
Reply 22
Original post by EszterS
Don't worry:smile: you'll love Bangor^^

Yay!!:jumphug:can't wait to see you gals there haha~ :hoppy:
Reply 23

You are so cute!:biggrin:
Reply 24
it's Hong Kong exactly:yep: I'll be studying Music (BMus) :redface:

Ah wow that's awesome!! Sounds good :biggrin:
Reply 25
Original post by EszterS
I think i'm going to live in the psychology library:biggrin: and no, i haven't seen the normal site:frown: i didn't get there. I saw the virtual tour of the room that is online:biggrin: and that's all. So you can tell us how it looks like when you go there.

Haha! Oh right, yes I definitely will do! :biggrin:
Reply 26

Woo I'm so excited already!! :biggrin:
Reply 27
I any of you guys would like to add me on facebook, my name is Eszter Stöckl (there is only one of me, haha:biggrin:) it is easier talking there than here.
Reply 28
Original post by EszterS
I any of you guys would like to add me on facebook, my name is Eszter Stöckl (there is only one of me, haha:biggrin:) it is easier talking there than here.

Just added you! :smile: Hope it's the right one cos it came up with three people.. :/
Reply 29
Original post by philippad
Just added you! :smile: Hope it's the right one cos it came up with three people.. :/

Ohh yeah. I have 2 other facebooks aswell. Oops:biggrin: and yeah, it was me you added:biggrin:
Reply 30
Original post by EszterS
Ohh yeah. I have 2 other facebooks aswell. Oops:biggrin: and yeah, it was me you added:biggrin:

Haha that's alright then! :biggrin:
Reply 31
Original post by EszterS

I've just added you :smile: my fb name is Chan Elly. Sorry that I'd be late replying you two becoz my time zone here is faster than UK for 8 hours : \ Yay gotta sleep now :wink:
Reply 32
I've just added you :smile: my fb name is Chan Elly. Sorry that I'd be late replying you two becoz my time zone here is faster than UK for 8 hours : \ Yay gotta sleep now :wink:

Added you! :biggrin:
Reply 33
Hey i am a current normal siter and i would choose it over the new halls any time, its really social and you get to know everyone and the jcr are awesome1
Reply 34
Original post by hannahlana
Hey i am a current normal siter and i would choose it over the new halls any time, its really social and you get to know everyone and the jcr are awesome1

Ohh okay, thanks:smile: i'm already in love with the idea of living at normal site^^
Reply 35
Original post by EszterS
Ohh okay, thanks:smile: i'm already in love with the idea of living at normal site^^

Normal site die-hard fanss:biggrin:
Reply 36
But normal site is so far away from everything!
Reply 37
It is in a sense but you get used to it bandits really not that far( its seems so at first) I can get to lower Bangor n 15minutes from normal site now!
Reply 38
Heyo~ I'm hoping to live in the normal site too. :biggrin: The fact that it is quite removed from places is a plus for me - is it really weird that I'm looking forward to the 15min walk I'd have to do to get to my lectures? :3
Reply 39
Original post by MamaKida
Heyo~ I'm hoping to live in the normal site too. :biggrin: The fact that it is quite removed from places is a plus for me - is it really weird that I'm looking forward to the 15min walk I'd have to do to get to my lectures? :3

You're not alone:wink: I wanna hv that 15 mins walk too - as a regular daily exercise for me, who is a lazybone..

Quick Reply

Latest