The Student Room Group

What was your last festival or concert?

thinking about it , havent been to one in a long time so i was just wondering when was the last time you went to a festival or concert and was it any good?

Scroll to see replies

Last Saturday at The Troxy in London, had such an amazing time as it was Marcel Woods last ever DJ set! Jordan Suckley destroyed the dance floor! Venue reminded me a lot of O2 Brixton/Royal Albert Hall! :biggrin:
Reply 2
A couple of months ago I went to see The 1975 for a friends birthday, and it was pretty amazing :3
Barrier positions with a fabulous view of the lead when he went shirtless :wink: Good stuff right there.
Reply 3
Drake Or Justin Timberlake
I saw The Kooks last month, Kasabian this weekend! :smile:
Reply 5
Last month I saw Arctic Monkeys at Finsbury Park and it was by far one of the best gigs I have ever been to.
Download 2014 on Saturday where I saw Linkin Park perform Hybrid Theory from start to finish!!!!
McBusted with a friend, thought it would be ok, turned out to be really good and actually one of the best concerts ive been to :smile:
My last concert was a Nightwish concert back in 2009 i think. It was just after Tarja left so we had Annette singing.

It was the relatively infamous one at the Astoria where people held up the misheard lyrics for Wishmaster all along the front row.
Original post by IcEmAn911
Download 2014 on Saturday where I saw Linkin Park perform Hybrid Theory from start to finish!!!!

:rock: I was there for the weekend. So much fun! I haven't been there since 2007 so it was really good going back.

Linkin Park were extremely good, I agree.
The last concert I went to was to see Shinedown in Feb 2012. Halestorm were supporting them.
Fall out boy in March 2014!! New Politics and The Pretty Reckless were supporting :love:
Original post by Mad Vlad
:rock: I was there for the weekend. So much fun! I haven't been there since 2007 so it was really good going back.

Linkin Park were extremely good, I agree.

I don't really listen to that type of music anymore but because Linkin Park were there me and my friends had to go especially when we heard they were doing a Hybrid Theory set! To us it was like a childhood dream :smile: Also, it was my first time at Download and first ever time seeing Linkin Park which was quite a special moment! :biggrin: Saw Twisted Sister as well and they seemed pretty good and saw a bit of Killswitch Engage! :smile: Seemed pretty well organised for a festival!
(edited 9 years ago)
I went to Download Festival last weekend! Best weekend of my life!
Original post by Hannahbeliever
I went to Download Festival last weekend! Best weekend of my life!

What was your favorite parts?

Least favorite parts?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Arctic Monkeys AM show in Brisbane a few weeks ago, so good! :smile:
Original post by Motorbiker
What was your favorite parts?

Least favorite parts?

Posted from TSR Mobile

My favourite parts were seeing Crossfaith, Skindred, Zoax, A7X and Suicide Silence. Also how great the atmosphere was and how safe it felt compared to Leeds Festival last year.

My least favourite part was that it was too sunny and I got rather sun burnt while in the crowd. I also got concussion on the sunday which wasn't too nice haha
Original post by Hannahbeliever
My favourite parts were seeing Crossfaith, Skindred, Zoax, A7X and Suicide Silence. Also how great the atmosphere was and how safe it felt compared to Leeds Festival last year.

My least favourite part was that it was too sunny and I got rather sun burnt while in the crowd. I also got concussion on the sunday which wasn't too nice haha

Ouch, how did you get a concussion?

And how is that not as bad as sunburn? :tongue:
Went to Isle Of Wight a Festival last weekend, had front row view of the Red Hot a Chili Peppers. *dies
Reply 19
Fall Out Boy.
Waited since I was 12 to see them and was so worth it.

Quick Reply

Latest