The Student Room Group

Would you ever date someone on TSR?

Would you ever date someone on TSR?

Has it ever happened before?
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Scroll to see replies

yeh iv dated so many people from tsr and now i only date people on this site :biggrin:

lol joke aside... i guess it has but im sure the couple have met each other in real :smile:
I see a lot of people getting it on in cyber world here, I wouldn't be suprised :lol:
how often does this come up?

Original post by hexagonalRod
The real question is... Would anyone from TSR date me?

QFT
Reply 4
Haha, I knew this thread was going to be up sooner or later
Reply 5
Original post by ps1265A
Haha, I knew this thread was going to be up sooner or later

why
From the few people on here I consider date worthy, I don't think any of them would like me anyway :lol:
Reply 7
Original post by Arithmeticae
From the few people on here I consider date worthy, I don't think any of them would like me anyway :lol:

Don't be so hard on yourself mate
There are lots of TSR couples, a few TSR marriages and babies I think too :yep: Personally, if I were single and met someone I connected with on here then sure I would.
Yep! :colone:
Reply 10
I wouldnt rule it out but it would certainly be different and people are likely to have done it before.
Original post by Precious Illusions
There are lots of TSR couples, a few TSR marriages and babies I think too :yep: Personally, if I were single and met someone I connected with on here then sure I would.

the gypsy woman said we were next
Reply 12
If I met the person in real life and found out they had an account then it wouldn't bother me but I don't, never have, or will pursue girls I see on TSR. I have an issue with online dating in the main, this is many rungs up the ladder on the scale of weirdness.
Probably not seeing as dating (in its most well known sense) is prohibited in the religion of Islam.
yes, i would :smile:
Original post by Abdul-Karim
Probably not seeing as dating (in its most well known sense) is prohibited in the religion of Islam.

Depends which sect.
Original post by + polarity -
the gypsy woman said we were next

Lmao. Fate will find a way then :moon:
Yep, met my boyfriend on here. Going to Beijing together next week! So excited! :biggrin:
Original post by Precious Illusions
Aye, I've heard about these too. There are definitely TSR babies, I remember hearing about one a while back.

I very nearly got with someone on TSR myself, about three years ago, but we decided the distance was too great; we'd never get to see each other. But she and I are still friends.
No one wants to date an Egg:frown:

Quick Reply

Latest