The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Foundation Diploma in Art & Design

Anyone else get onto the Foundation Diploma at Camberwell? Would be nice to get to know some people :smile:
Reply 1
Me again! I'm from Cairo :smile:
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by leilaamin
Me again! I'm from Cairo :smile:

wow! Got your halls sorted yet? From Cairo? So did you move to England or go to an English school over there to do Alevels? Ahhh it'd be great to actually get to know someone before going! :smile:
Reply 3
Haha i speak English better than i do Arabic man! Cairo is full if british schools, we're in collaboration with Edexcel :smile:
ive got my orientation halls sorted for the summer, will wyatt court (and the orientation is in wimbeldon ffs) and for the actual foundation ive applied for camberwell campus, brooke hall and bernard meyers! Hoping for one of the first two honestly
Reply 4
Haha i speak English better than i do Arabic man! Cairo is full if british schools, we're in collaboration with Edexcel :smile:
ive got my orientation halls sorted for the summer, will wyatt court (and the orientation is in wimbeldon ffs) and for the actual foundation ive applied for camberwell campus, brooke hall and bernard meyers! Hoping for one of the first two honestly

ah that's so cool! So you're here for a while then! Yeh, I'm not too content being at Bernard Myers tbh, quite a rough place, but it'll be funny I suppose :smile: hey, do you have facebook? You'll love London, I was there for a day or so and completely feel in love with it
Reply 5
London's great! i've been a few times.. except for the awful weather. Cairo is alwaaays sunny
my facebook is Leila Amin :smile:
Reply 6
London's great! i've been a few times.. except for the awful weather. Cairo is alwaaays sunny
my facebook is Leila Amin :smile:

Everytime I've been the weather's been awesome, been quite lucky tbh... my facebooks Zoe Forster :smile: Yeah when I go travelling I intend to visit Egypt!
Reply 7
Okay so ive just got an offer for Costume Store... and thats like 1 hour away... Any ideas on what to do? Cause im definitely not staying there!
Reply 8
Hi! I got into foundation at camberwell but I'm staying at home. Well excited for September tho 😊
hey guys i got in- staying at Don Gratton - see you there

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending