The Student Room Group

Haven't got a radio code!

My car is fitted with a new battery, only to find that the manual hasn't got the radio code in, so I cannot listen to radio or play my music. Where can I obtain a free radio code without forking out any money? I don't want to have to pay for something like this! My car is a Ford KA.
Thanks !
Original post by Butterfly92
My car is fitted with a new battery, only to find that the manual hasn't got the radio code in, so I cannot listen to radio or play my music. Where can I obtain a free radio code without forking out any money? I don't want to have to pay for something like this! My car is a Ford KA.
Thanks !

You can't.

You can possibly buy it off eBay, for £2 or so, but you should be careful who you 'buy' from. I believe it's only £10 from the main dealer. Once you get it, you can write it in your manual incase you forget it again.
Reply 2
Main dealer, or take this as an opportunity to upgrade your radio to something of a higher quality. Nine times out of ten the stock speakers in cars aren't too bad but the head unit lets them down. A decent head unit usually brings stock speakers to life. It'll be worth it!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending