The Student Room Group

Aqa spanish a2 unit 3 12th june 2014

Scroll to see replies

And the panic sets in…
Good luck everyone
Reply 41
Spanish is over and done with! How did everybody find it?
Original post by Mabes
Spanish is over and done with! How did everybody find it?
I thought the paper itself was pretty easy but the essay questions were hard for dramaturgo and director
Reply 43
I think I may have messed up the essay, not sure how well I related what I wrote about back to the question! :frown:
Did anyone else do the question on the social and political intentions of the leader?

I wrote about 2 leaders, am I screwed? :redface:
Wow I thought the essay was quite decent on dramaturgo
But the listening was quite hard on the concepts but if you wrote as they speak it was okay but generally the listening was harder than past years, telling us about airplanes like it's one the spec.

Posted from TSR Mobile
what did you get for the airport one?
Reply 47
can someone please get an unofficial mark scheme out ASAP!
Reply 48
Aaaagh . I've just realised that colgar (in the translation) was 'upload'. Did anyone get that? I wrote 'put'
Colgar was in AS technology vocab as upload, I thought this exam focused more on AS topics than A2 :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
I guessed that colgar was upload, luckily. Unfortunately, I didn't guess so well for historial - I put profile ;-)
Reply 51
I put 'collect' for colgar hahaha don't even ask why cos I have no idea

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 52
I can't remember whether I put `medical records' or 'medical history' as medical history is used just as often in English...
Reply 53
ye I put medical history
For the first question did anyone else get: V V N F F N? (I think that's what I put anyway)
I think I put V V F F F N for the first question!
Original post by Moonstruck16
For the first question did anyone else get: V V N F F N? (I think that's what I put anyway)

That sounds about right. I remember the first question was about it raining, the second that Dalia finished education before coming to work in England, the false on was about leaving Spain for better holidays, then the other false one was... **** I can't remember.
Original post by Moonstruck16

High five!! :biggrin: I got that too. *happy dance*
Original post by SarahLeanne
High five!! :biggrin: I got that too. *happy dance*

Yaaay!! :biggrin: Do you remember any of yout other answers?
So everyone... shall we pile a load of questions together, the ones we can remember and then each say what we got, to try and work out a mark scheme?

Let's start with listening!! :wink: Beware: A lot of my answers were guesses. :colondollar:

Here is what I can remember.
1. 4 Spaniards in London. My answers: VVNFFN.

Airports question. I think I put: 1. They never arrive late. 2. He hates x ray machines. 3. She had to strip the baby. 4.Something about cola. 5. they had technical difficulties so their flight was delayed.

Mexico question. I put: for what the minister one that he wants people to be aware of the dangers.
That Mexico's reputation isn't what it was. That they have problems because of their geographical location. I CAN'T REMEMBER THE FOURTH QUESTION?? That they should be aware of the dangers of going out at night.

Greenpeace question. What did he call them? - Trofeos tecnologicos. CAN'T REMEMBER THE ONES INBETWEEN HERE. Metals question: - Oro, plata y cobre. Campaign: - Informar a la gente sobre el medioambiente. THERE WAS ANOTHER ONE HERE BUT I CAN'T REMEMBER.

EDIT: Where do responsible people put them: Cajón. Rincón en la casa.
Where do irresponsible people put them: En los vertedores SOMETHING SOMETHING jaja!! - SOMETHING SOMETHING WAS de nuestra planeta :smile:

Were there anymore listening pages of questions I've forgotten?
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending