The Student Room Group

Higher Modern Studies 2014/2015 Thread

Hey so I'm starting S6 next Tuesday and thought I would start some discussion threads for my subjects.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Hi guys hope you look forward to taking this subject. I have recently completed a crash higher and achieved a grade A. While I disagree with the term "Easy A" this is the closest I can come to describing this subject. It is not that hard if you are prepared to learn basic and simple knowledge and apply it to the question. You can achieve similar results best of luck.
I also crashed this subject and got an A this year. However, I would agree with Lyle9, but if you guys put in the work this year (ie learn a ridiculous amount of statistics and to write an essay in 22 and a 1/2 minutes!), everyone to post on this thread will get an A. Good luck!
Reply 3
Does anyone know where we can find recent information without keeping up with the news
.. Even like a new study guide or website?
Original post by mhairixd
Does anyone know where we can find recent information without keeping up with the news
.. Even like a new study guide or website?

It's probably just quicker to take statistics from the marking instructions from previous years, but I made up statistics and got away with it so don't worry too much about it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending