The Student Room Group

Gingerism MSc dissertation research study - I need both redheads and non-redheads!!!

Please participate in my study!!!

Gingerism - a comparative study of red hair prejudice prevalence and perception in the UK and Ireland between naturally red haired and non-naturally red haired samples of population.

Participant Information Sheet

The purpose of the study is to explore the notion of ‘gingerism’ (red hair prejudice) and assess its prevalence and validity specifically in the UK and Ireland. Both natural redheads and non-redheads are invited to participate as the aim is to compare the perception, experience, and beliefs held about red hair by both the redheaded and the non-redheaded population, with respect to where they’re from.

The study is held online in a form of a questionnaire, and you are asked to voluntarily participate in it. You don’t need to be a redhead to participate as I’m looking to recruit both redheaded and non-redheaded participants. However, if you know of any natural redheads, please let them know about my project and invite them to take part! Participation in this study is completely anonymous and you will not be asked anything that may reveal your identity. If you wish to withdraw from the study once you've started the questionnaire, you may do so by simply aborting the page.

This study is undertaken as an MSc dissertation project in Political Psychology at Queen’s University Belfast, Northern Ireland and has been approved by the QUB’s School of Psychology Research Ethics Committee. If you have any further questions about or interest in the study, please feel free to contact me, Tihana Okicki, at [email protected], or my supervisor Dr. Lesley Storey, at [email protected].

Participant Consent Form

“I agree to participate in this study of my own free will and under no duress. This study is completely anonymous and I will not be asked to divulge any personal information with regards to my name or contact information. All information provided by me as a participant will remain completely confidential and no information will be made publicly available."

If you agree with the above, agree to give your consent, and would like to proceed to the study, please click on the appropriate link below, which will take you to the appropriate questionnaire. There are about 20 multiple choice questions, which will only take a few minutes to complete.

-> I am a NATURAL REDHEAD and I would like to participate in this study
http://bit.ly/1mFO6Xa

-> I am a NOT a NATURAL redhead and I would like to participate in this study
http://bit.ly/1mG1QB1

Thank you very much for participating and please spread the word! :biggrin:
Original post by GingerismStudy

Gingerism - a comparative study of red hair prejudice prevalence and perception in the UK and Ireland between naturally red haired and non-naturally red haired samples of population.

The purpose of the study is to explore the notion of ‘gingerism’ (red hair prejudice) and assess its prevalence and validity specifically in the UK and Ireland. Both natural redheads and non-redheads are invited to participate as the aim is to compare the perception, experience, and beliefs held about red hair by both the redheaded and the non-redheaded population, with respect to where they’re from.

The study is held online in a form of a questionnaire, and you are asked to voluntarily participate in it. You don’t need to be a redhead to participate as I’m looking to recruit both redheaded and non-redheaded participants. However, if you know of any natural redheads, please let them know about my project and invite them to take part! Participation in this study is completely anonymous and you will not be asked anything that may reveal your identity. If you wish to withdraw from the study once you've started the questionnaire, you may do so by simply aborting the page.

This study is undertaken as an MSc dissertation project in Political Psychology at Queen’s University Belfast, Northern Ireland and has been approved by the QUB’s School of Psychology Research Ethics Committee. If you have any further questions about or interest in the study, please feel free to contact me, Tihana Okicki, at [email protected], or my supervisor Dr. Lesley Storey, at [email protected].

Participant Consent Form

“I agree to participate in this study of my own free will and under no duress. This study is completely anonymous and I will not be asked to divulge any personal information with regards to my name or contact information. All information provided by me as a participant will remain completely confidential and no information will be made publicly available."

If you agree with the above, agree to give your consent, and would like to proceed to the study, please click on the appropriate link below, which will take you to the appropriate questionnaire. There are about 20 multiple choice questions, which will only take a few minutes to complete.

Done! If you are a smoker please could you spare a few mins to complete min? It would be much appreciated!
Thanks!
www.attopsmoking.com
Amazing.
Reply 3
Original post by GingerismStudy

Participant Consent Form

Hey,

I've completed your study. Great topic. You're findings will be incredibly interesting!. Could you please complete mine in return? It takes approximately 15 minutes to complete.

https://roehamptonpsych.az1.qualtric...h 9CrqzKE4Qpc8d

Thanks,

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending