The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Feminism and It's Effect on Global Warming

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by brunettegirl92
Yes. There have been unhappy marriages for as long as the concept of marriage existed. There have been pissed off husbands and bitter wives who simply didn't like each other since the dawn of ****ing time.

No. You said all marriages were unhappy.

I really don't care about what you think is or is not your concern. The fact of the matter is that people have the right to divorce, whether it was a movement supported by masculinists, feminists or the racist cocks at the BNP.
This is a human right that has been championed by many social movements -this is not a concept hard to grasp for anyone who doesn't **** themselves at the thought of female equality.

I don't really care about any of this.

The carbon emissions can be remedied by using more efficient fuel, not taking issue to a social movement.
You know what else causes an increase in emissions? Importing food. Driving to work. Leaving your TV on standby and turning on the bathroom light to piss. If you do any of these things, I don't really thing you can complain about 'evil feminists causing divorce and carbon emissions'

Yes, and carbon emissions can also be remedied by more people living together. Therefore, feminism has caused more global warming. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending