The Student Room Group

Sleeping with others

Scroll to see replies

Reversing the genders, I would be totally unhappy with your scenario. And same if it was a friend, and no drinking had happened.

Original post by matthewduncan
Lets try and make this interesting. Do you consider this a dumpable offence?

Yeah, definitely. If it had just been sharing a bed, in desperate circumstances (he couldn't get home safely, there was no sofa) and no cuddling, I'd get over it, but cuddling, especially in bed, is very intimate.
Original post by dreadpiraterach
For most people (including myself) cheating = instantly dumped, but cheating constitutes different things for different people. I'd say that kissing is definitely cheating, as is any sexual act, but cuddling is a bit more of a grey area. It's still a very intimate thing to do with someone though; if you already have a partner it's extremely weird. I wouldn't be happy about it at all. I think whether I would dump someone for doing this would depend on how much it damages the trust in the relationship afterwards.

Honestly, I actually think I'd find cuddling in bed all night worse than a quick drunken kiss, especially if the kiss were initiated by the other party. It's way more intimate, loving and affectionate and would essentially ruin it for me when he cuddles me :frown:
Reply 22
On reflection, most people would raise an eyebrow at this..
Original post by Anonymous
Quick poll, scenario:

You have a girlfriend who you trust completely, you are certain she would never cheat on you. On a night out she may end up sleeping in the same bed and (possibly) cuddling another guy who she barely knows, and who you don't know at all. Are you okay with this?

Does not compute
Whats the problem..? Its just sex,not love and commitment..
Original post by joker12345
Honestly, I actually think I'd find cuddling in bed all night worse than a quick drunken kiss, especially if the kiss were initiated by the other party. It's way more intimate, loving and affectionate and would essentially ruin it for me when he cuddles me :frown:

Yeah I know what you mean; I love cuddles but I think if this happened, if I ever did cuddle my boyfriend again it wouldn't be the same :sad:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending