The Student Room Group

Spanish A2 Unit 4 12th June 6SP04

Scroll to see replies

Is anyone planning on the historical question? I've prepared a famous person (Evita Peron) and an event/period of history (Civil War/Guernica), is that everything?

My teacher reckons the geog question will be a person too, thats what I am hoping for!
Original post by IamVic
I wish:rolleyes:

Hopefully we'll get good questions

Yes fingers crossed!
extract has to come up
Can i write more than one region in the section B, or am i only limited to one region only?

Thank You
Reply 24
Original post by helloyou
If compare two characters comes up I'll cry

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol tell me about it, that's the question I least want and I have a weird feeling it will come up.

Also what is this "extract" that has to come up?
Reply 25
Original post by emmajane1010
Is anyone planning on the historical question? I've prepared a famous person (Evita Peron) and an event/period of history (Civil War/Guernica), is that everything?

My teacher reckons the geog question will be a person too, thats what I am hoping for!

I am.

I heard it could be:

1 - an event
2- a person
3 - comparison between 2 people
4 - social/economic changes after before and after an event or period of time
event or compare two characters is what I am hedging my bets on...
Not ready for this exam at all :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
REALLY hoping the literature question is either event, message or important roles because they're then only ones I've prepared for!
Reply 29
i might be crazy but im doing all my studying now.. im gonna study till 3 and then go to bed... after all, just 276 words.. all i need is a big imgination, some blurted facts and 10 lines of pure knowledge with fake web pages Ha! wish me luck, and if i dont ever visit this chat again ( i probs wont after exam) then BEST BEST BEST OF LUCK TO ALL :wink:we are a team... although to all of u smarties who might get 100%, go away, and dont push the grade boundaries up!!jokes, good luck to all, and if u think u can do well, then show em what u got.. Guys, we can do this.. soon uni (dont forget that) and think positive- it makes all the difference
Original post by Silphon
i might be crazy but im doing all my studying now.. im gonna study till 3 and then go to bed... after all, just 276 words.. all i need is a big imgination, some blurted facts and 10 lines of pure knowledge with fake web pages Ha! wish me luck, and if i dont ever visit this chat again ( i probs wont after exam) then BEST BEST BEST OF LUCK TO ALL :wink:we are a team... although to all of u smarties who might get 100%, go away, and dont push the grade boundaries up!!jokes, good luck to all, and if u think u can do well, then show em what u got.. Guys, we can do this.. soon uni (dont forget that) and think positive- it makes all the difference

are you doing a region?
Reply 31
How did you find it?
translation was virtually impossible...
Reply 33
Which words did you find challenging?
Reply 34
I found the listening hard and the English to Spanish translation was awful

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 35
This is A2. There is no listening
caves, enthusiastic, wild life... what about you?
Reply 37
I think I'm doing a different exam to you then..haha sorry I'm doing aqa

Posted from TSR Mobile
My phone went off in the exam :frown: I'd given it in to the invidulator and was certain it was off but yeah :/ they have to ring edexcel and then I find out of I'll be penalised or not :frown:
Reply 39
Original post by Young Hot Stalin
My phone went off in the exam :frown: I'd given it in to the invidulator and was certain it was off but yeah :/ they have to ring edexcel and then I find out of I'll be penalised or not :frown:

I don't think you should get in trouble, if you gave your phone in its the exam officers job to take it out of the hall - at least in my school it is.

Hope it works out for you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending