The Student Room Group

Men: What do you think when you see a woman of your nationality with a 'non'?

I'm sure some people find it weird

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Why should it matter?!?! :curious:
Better a non than anon.
Why is it weird? We can't help who we are attracted to
It's no one else's business
Its none of your freaking business really , do you think you own all the women of your race or something ? You should feel the same as when you see a couple of the same race really .
Original post by Jaegon Targaryen
Its none of your freaking business really , do you think you own all the women of your race or something ? You should feel the same as when you see a couple of the same race really .

This. You don't own women just because you have a shared characteristic. If you're blond do you own all blonde women? If you're tall do you own all tall women? It's stupid.

Anyone who has a problem with my relationship can suck my dick tbh
Original post by Jaegon Targaryen

are you convinced that this is a race thing? Women of my nationality are of all kinds of races. And there are many non-Britons who are as white as I am.

You might be right, mind. I dunno. I'd understood it for a different brand of idiocy.
Can't say I think about it at all.
I just see another happy couple and think to myself: it's about time I upped my game if I want a relationship of my own in the near future.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cambio wechsel
are you convinced that this is a race thing? Women of my nationality are of all kinds of races. And there are many non-Britons who are as white as I am.

You might be right, mind. I dunno. I'd understood it for a different brand of idiocy.

Didn't realize he said nationality , there's been quite a few threads on mixed race dating as of late and mistook it for one . I think that might have been his intention.

Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
This. You don't own women just because you have a shared characteristic. If you're blond do you own all blonde women? If you're tall do you own all tall women? It's stupid.

Couldn't have said it better myself
Well really, it's none of their business and they should **** off if they have a problem with it.
Happy to see how some people can overcome cultural differences.
Reply 13

This finally explains your man-like features :yy:
Well, it's the woman's business, not theirs. It's fine to be surprised if they have never seen people of their race dating another race but not cool to be indignified and turn your nose up at it
Original post by Luminz
This finally explains your man-like features :yy:

Such a **** insult :lol:
i ain't even mad, srs

it's not like i have to have a mini heart attack whenever i see someone of my nationality with someone that's not, why should it even bother me anyway?
I feel indirectly rejected because they should be dating within my race

This opinion is not popular so don't bother quoting me unless you agree with my above sentence.

Suck your dick? Why are you always defensive as if someone has personally attacked you. Relax :rolleyes:
Original post by The pencil one
Suck your dick? Why are you always defensive as if someone has personally attacked you. Relax :rolleyes:

Yeah, why would I be annoyed at someone being misogynistic and racist all in one? As someone in an interracial relationship threads like this piss me off and I will say that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending