The Student Room Group

Men: What do you think when you see a woman of your nationality with a 'non'?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The pencil one
I only answered the title of the thread and gave my honest answer.

I'm not insecure.

And had you have not insulted me I'd have left you to your own racist views but as you started a discussion, you've got one. Not our fault you can't substantiate your argument

Calling it rejection is the very definition of insecure.
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Lmao he's making no sense

I can confirm you and hexagonalrod are the same person trying to gang up on me.

This is cheating so I will leave.
Call me a racist, I know I'm not :smile:
Call me a misogynist, fair enough , I'll take that as a compliment :tongue:

Goodbye.

-easier to have same skin coloured parents rather than having 1 black and 1 white for example

What does that even mean

This is cheating so I will leave.
Call me a racist, I know I'm not :smile:
Call me a misogynist, fair enough , I'll take that as a compliment :tongue:

Goodbye.

We really aren't, ask the mods to IP check us if you want. You've clearly lost the argument and can't back up what you've said, but like many with archaic views will still choose to stick to it. Good luck with the pussy game if you view interracial relationships as rejection..
Ahh but I'm not getting aggressive.

-same culture
-stronger background
-easier to have same skin coloured parents rather than having 1 black and 1 white for example

Culture and race don't go together anymore, for beginners. Even so, integration of different cultures creates harmony and lets both cultures see and appreciate the differences between them, rather than frown upon them which is probably what you do.

Again, background is to do with personalities and interests rather than race.

Lol, easier to have same skin coloured parents? Do you realise how ridiculous that sounds?

Lmao he's making no sense

It's worrying, isn't it.
We really aren't, ask the mods to IP check us if you want. You've clearly lost the argument and can't back up what you've said, but like many with archaic views will still choose to stick to it. Good luck with the pussy game if you view interracial relationships as rejection..

As if the mods will agree to that...

Thanks for the luck. I'm ever so grateful...

Are you out of your mind?
Good. One step closer to the human race not killing the "other lot"
As if the mods will agree to that...

Thanks for the luck. I'm ever so grateful...

Out of interest can you explain the "it's easier for kids if you don't have one white one black parent" thing? And do you know anyone mixed race? Because I genuinely don't get that.
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Good. One step closer to the human race not killing the "other lot"

Here is your answer to why interracial relationships are good for different cultures.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by hexagonalRod
Here is your answer to why interracial relationships are good for different cultures.

If only more people would learn from my glowing influence of moral superiority.

I do actually genuinely think that (what I said first not the superiority thing :tongue:) when I see couple where they are form two different races/cultures. Plenty of time in history and places in the world right now where people kill each other for such differences. Yet these two have formed a relationship. There is hope for humanity.
(edited 9 years ago)

Ahh but I'm not getting aggressive.

-same culture
-stronger background

That doesn't mean fck all really , just because parents share a background it doesn't mean they're kids are going to be any better in later life . You could have an abusive dad who beats and hits his wife infront of his kids but just because they're both from the same country it somehow makes them stronger ?

No , its all down to the individual.

If two people love each other then nothing else really matters.
I feel indirectly rejected because they should be dating within my race

This opinion is not popular so don't bother quoting me unless you agree with my above sentence.

"Don't bother quoting me unless you agree with me"

-> Proceeds to quote someone in his next post with the intention of starting an argument

This has to be the best of TSR.

Quick Reply

Latest