The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Weird as in different to most people, yes, but that's not necessarily a bad thing :smile:
Not weird at all! :smile:
Reply 3
No. Not that there's anything wrong with being different or "weird".
Reply 4
Original post by LIT10106536
Am i weird ?

That would make two of us:smile:
Reply 6
Am i weird ?

It depends on your take of the word weird. I will say however, that there are many people who also don't drink, don't smoke and don't do drugs. (Me being one of them)
One of my friends recently said, that anyone who doesn't drink is weird. So for that person, even if you smoked and did drugs at a similar level to him, you would still be weird. So, basically why care what other people think, they'll probably find any random reason to call you weird.
No you're not weird.
Don't worry about whether you're "normal" or "weird" (two distinctions which actually don't really exist; they're just humanly created concepts that we impose onto certain thoughts and behaviours).

I don't drink, smoke or do drugs and I am really happy with that orientation. Other people may choose to do this and that's their choice, which they're entitled to as a human being. :smile:
Am i weird ?

We can be weird together :biggrin:
Original post by AlphaDog0127

That makes three of us.
How is that "weird", most people do not do the last two.

Why would you want to kill yourself smoking and taking drugs, or binge drinking, you would probs die of liver disease by age 30, or some form of cancer.

Drinking is alright moderately, but people have different tastes. Say if everyone liked brussel sprouts, I would still dislike it because I don't like it.

Be yourself and don't think too much of your "reputation".
Original post by DErasmus
That makes three of us.

The three of us :colone:
Reply 13
Original post by AlphaDog0127

:five:
Who cares what people think. I personally find it very weird that people willingly pay for substances that will potentially cause them serious harm in the long run...like everyone knows these things are bad for you, so most people would avoid it, but people PAY for it? That's very, very weird to me.
Not really; I only drink a bit and the others I don't do at all, more because I'm paranoid about messing up my vocal chords lol.
Nor do I :smile:
I've never done any of them and I don't care if people think i'm weird or not!
I thought of someone I knew a few years ago who likewise did not smoke, drink or take drugs, and remembered that most men who met her were lusting after her within a few minutes of meeting her, if not sooner.
Original post by subject1
How is that "weird", most people do not do the last two.

Why would you want to kill yourself smoking and taking drugs, or binge drinking, you would probs die of liver disease by age 30, or some form of cancer.

Drinking is alright moderately, but people have different tastes. Say if everyone liked brussel sprouts, I would still dislike it because I don't like it.

Be yourself and don't think too much of your "reputation".

Dabbling in drugs won't kill you, as long as you're sensible.

Latest

Trending

Trending