The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE does have a social life!

Hey everyone,

My name's Nona, I'm the General Secretary of LSE Students Union, the organization dedicated to making sure that you have a great time once you get here. I was a student for three years at LSE so have experienced it all, and was elected to represent you throughout the year and make sure you have an amazing time - just like I did.

Firstly - LSE is London's best university hands down. We work hard.

Secondly - LSE plays hard too.

Below is more information about what we have to offer.

***Your Students Union***
We put on events for you throughout the year - whether it be Freshers Ball, Zane Lowe DJ sets at our legendary Friday nights in the Union, or getting live bands to play for you.

***Societies***
This is one of the best ways to get involved at LSE and meet loads of people. We have a whole range - RAG, UN Society, Wine Appreciation, Beekeeping, Baking, Brazilian, Debate, Feminist, Hummous, Music, Itchy Feet Travel Society, LGBT, Tamil, and MUCH MUCH MORE.

***Sports Clubs***
You've already seen a bit of what sports has to offer, but the Athletics Union is huge at LSE and sports is a great way to meet people, and their Wednesday nights are hugely popular for those who like to go out.

***Halls***
If you're living in halls, you'll meet heaps of people and always have something to do or somewhere to go. Each halls has a committee responsible for organising events throughout the year and want to make sure you have a good time.

So basically, get hyped for the best three years at LSE - London's best university.
Nona Buckley-Irvine
LSESU General Secretary 2014-15
Reply 1
Cannot wait! :biggrin: AU nights sound so good
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Quick Reply