No one? ^^
Original post by Political Cake
No one? ^^

Are you doing S3? I have not revise for S3 coming on this Thursday :frown:
Original post by Chollymira
Are you doing S3? I have not revise for S3 coming on this Thursday :frown:

Yep... it's gonna be fun! Just having done S2 xD
Reply 4
Yh I have S3 tomorrow. Out of interest, what is your policy on accuracy? I.e. when you work out an s.d. to use in normal distribution questions for example, to how many decimal places do you quote it?
Original post by slm95
Yh I have S3 tomorrow. Out of interest, what is your policy on accuracy? I.e. when you work out an s.d. to use in normal distribution questions for example, to how many decimal places do you quote it?

I generally try to be as accurate as I can be, however for any final answer I'll go down to 3 or 4 s.f. :smile:
Everyone ready? :colondollar:
Provided there are no really obscure sampling questions, this should be alright :tongue:
Reply 8
Does anyone has the june 2013 paper ?
please post ASAP
thanks
I still can't get my head around the degrees of freedom for the chi-squared GOF test... it's number of cells - 1, then -1 for any merged cells right? Then -1 again for an estimated model parameter...

Edit: Never mind I've just got to grips with it xD
(edited 9 years ago)
How did we find that?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Such an terrible table >.<
Original post by Chollymira
Such an terrible table >.<

You talking about the paired t-test table? xD That was a long one!
Reply 13
Ouch.
Reply 14
tough paper, what was going on with the first part of question 2? what was the null hypothesis, mew=1.05 or =1.02 (if they are the right numbers)
Original post by slm95
tough paper, what was going on with the first part of question 2? what was the null hypothesis, mew=1.05 or =1.02 (if they are the right numbers)

The first part used 1.02 (T-test)

The second part used 1.05 (Wilcoxon)
Reply 16
Original post by googlebotsgoogle
The first part used 1.02 (T-test)

The second part used 1.05 (Wilcoxon)

Good.
Original post by slm95

I think it was H0: µ=1.02 and H1: µ<1.02 in the first one, the t-test.
And then it was 1.05 in the second part, the wilcoxen test.
Reply 18
So is it only me that ran out of time and barely touched the last question? And as I usually request, anyone got a copy of the paper? :smile:
Reply 19
And oh, just remembered, what was the proportion of people that didn't have the minimum test score ratio to do that job in the company? Where Z needed to be at least 0.6X or something?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending