The Student Room Group

might not stay the same

hayya i just wanted to get ths out my system!! well there are 2 problems plzz help!!

1) my bf gone on holiday and might come back in december or later :frown: !
when he comes back im afraid i might not be the same person who he left behind, i mean the way i look may change and am scared that he might not like it, i dono maybe its stupid but i dont feel right

2) my bf also has this thing for girls with glasses :rolleyes: lol
anyway his ex is also gone with him, i mean they dont stay together or anything, well its not a holiday thing but his class had to go for this trip thingi and shes apart of it, he told me that he feel attracted to her, now when i think about it it does my head in!! i dono how to respond to this

can anyone tell me if im stupid or anything!! please i need help!!:frown:
thanks you!!
Reply 1
Anonymous
hayya i just wanted to get ths out my system!! well there are 2 problems plzz help!!

when he comes back im afraid i might not be the same person who he left behind, i mean the way i look may change and am scared that he might not like it, i dono maybe its stupid but i dont feel right

There is absolutely nothing you can do to assuage such an irrational presentiment, except to recognise it for what it is: irrational.

anyway his ex is also gone with him, i mean they dont stay together or anything, well its not a holiday thing but his class had to go for this trip thingi and shes apart of it, he told me that he feel attracted to her, now when i think about it it does my head in!! i dono how to respond to this

thanks you!!

Trust him.

If he cheats, dump him.

It really is that simple.
Reply 2
Profesh

Trust him.

If he cheats, dump him.

It really is that simple.

Come off it, hes going on holiday with his ex till december...

The only ex's its safe to spend prolonged amount of time with, are ones you hate... lol
Reply 3
El Scotto

Come off it, hes going on holiday with his ex till december...

The only ex's its safe to spend prolonged amount of time with, are ones you hate... lol

nah he can't help being attracted to her, and telling you is better than keeping it secret rite? i agree u should trust him until he gives you cause not to
Reply 4
squigaletta
nah he can't help being attracted to her, and telling you is better than keeping it secret rite? i agree u should trust him until he gives you cause not to

If you spend till december on holiday... with an ex you're attracted to...
with all the fun and the atmosphere of a holiday... things happen. given a chance. lol
Reply 5
Anonymous

thanks you!!

1) okay yes you might change but who knows it might be for the good

2)okay if hes going with his ex u gotta trust him!!
YEah basically if he does stray dump him, if he loves you he won't
Reply 7
Always the same threads on trusty H&R.

IMO, if you don't trust him, something is already wrong in your relationship.

Latest

Trending

Trending