The Student Room Group

TSB Selection event,need help!!

Hi Everyone. I have been invited to TSB selection event on next week. This is first time I will be attending a selection event. I want to know how it works and what question I can expect?I would really appreciate if somebody can help me out. And if anyone can share his/her experience of attending TSB selection event. Thanks in aadvance. :smile:
Hi @Nab1 how did your selection event go? I have mine next week and would really appreciate it if you could give me any tips and just expand on the general outline of what happens at the selection event...

THANKS!
Original post by nab1
Hi Everyone. I have been invited to TSB selection event on next week. This is first time I will be attending a selection event. I want to know how it works and what question I can expect?I would really appreciate if somebody can help me out. And if anyone can share his/her experience of attending TSB selection event. Thanks in aadvance. :smile:

Hi @Nab1 how did your selection event go? I have mine next week and would really appreciate it if you could give me any tips and just expand on the general outline of what happens at the selection event...

THANKS!:smile::smile::smile:
Reply 3
HI, Nab,

Could you tell a little about how did it go? What question did they ask on interview?What exercises dod you do? And what was the role play?

Thank you, would appreciate your help.

PS Hope you go the job :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending