The Student Room Group

Maths Edexcel GCSE - 2014 grade boundaries

Scroll to see replies

Check out this Poll to decide the maths gcse grade boundaries and to see what other people thought

All the grade boundaries form the past maths exams are on one sheet

Pls check it out if ur interested! (as I'm sure u'll find it most helpful)

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2713487

More than 100 voters already guys!
Check out this Poll to decide the maths gcse grade boundaries and to see what other people thought

All the grade boundaries form the past maths exams are on one sheet

All the grade boundaries from the past maths exams are on one sheet

Really hope grade boundaries are low
Original post by a_bit_of_a_noob
Doei hs anyone have any predictions about what the grade boundaries will be for the 2014 exam recently completed? (A*)

I hope they have lowered the boundaries :/ it was a tough one
I wrote some of the answers in blue pen ( managed to go over most in black) on the last paper. Do the examiners not mark the answers that were in blue? I need all the marks I can get. :frown:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Hgarfort
I wrote some of the answers in blue pen ( managed to go over most in black) on the last paper. Do the examiners not mark the answers that were in blue? I need all the marks I can get. :frown:

Last year I did my whole chemistry exam in a mixture of black and blue ink due to pen problems!! And I had 54 out of 60, you'll be fine, honest
Original post by lewishowell
Last year I did my whole chemistry exam in a mixture of black and blue ink due to pen problems!! And I had 54 out of 60, you'll be fine, honest

:smile: Thankyou.
Original post by Hgarfort
:smile: Thankyou.

Maths edexcel grade boundaries is out!
Reply 310
Original post by lewishowell

Hi

In the gcse maths exam, I think i got around 150 marks. considering the median between an A grade and the A* grade is 148, is this mark good enough to study further maths.

Also, could this qualify as a high A as the A* is 164

Thank you
Are grade boundaries for maths up now?
I would have thought it was quite high as I took this test as a year ten (rather than year 11) and thought it was quite easy?
95-b
133 - a
164- a*
The correct grade boundaries for mathematics a option h: B-95 a-133
its 164/200 so you need about 83% on each paper
I'm doing my early GCSEs and I'm only 13
164 /200
I really enjoyed this Maths course I got an A last year :smile: good luck to anyone taking it this year!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending