The Student Room Group

I'm in L.O.V.E with my teacher.

Basically I know you guys might judge just cause he's my teacher and I'm only 15 should be concentrating with my work and not my teacher, that's 38 and we are like 24 years apart...haha I know cringe.... But still. I can't get over him! I'm in bloody year 10 now and I've been liking him since year 7! I need to get over him..but I can't. When it's like half term or holiday and I say I'll get over him...I won't when we come back I'll fall in love with him straight away! And the worse thing is he knows I love him ! Most of the teachers know and practically EVERYONE in my year knows haha. Well you know he's there to keep me up with my love life and not get a boyfriend :smile: Ohh yeh. If you start complaining to look for a guy my age. Well I go to a all girls school and the 6th former boys are alright...but what's the point? I know I'm not going to go out with them? Also I do go after school clubs and go church..but naaaah. Don't want one:smile: I'll wait till I'm in 6th form which is in..... 2 years time...also Michael Jackson keeps me as well:smile: haha. SO please! What shall I do? HOW shall I get over him? UGH!!! I can't get over him :frown: my friends always cuss him out cause he's bald :smile: LOL!! And they tease him about his dixk and it might be tiny :'(. I had a feeling one time he actually liked me:wink: he picked me for the Lewisham posters to represent my school and I was like everywhere in the borough! Magazines! Posters! Booklets! Yeeh ;:wink: and he called me beautiful :smile: of wwas niggxh blushing haha....cause I'm black ahaha! Anyways!!!!!

Pleaaaaase !!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by prettycharis143
Basically I know you guys might judge just cause he's my teacher and I'm only 15 should be concentrating with my work and not my teacher, that's 38 and we are like 24 years apart...haha I know cringe.... But still. I can't get over him! I'm in bloody year 10 now and I've been liking him since year 7! I need to get over him..but I can't. When it's like half term or holiday and I say I'll get over him...I won't when we come back I'll fall in love with him straight away! And the worse thing is he knows I love him ! Most of the teachers know and practically EVERYONE in my year knows haha. Well you know he's there to keep me up with my love life and not get a boyfriend :smile: Ohh yeh. If you start complaining to look for a guy my age. Well I go to a all girls school and the 6th former boys are alright...but what's the point? I know I'm not going to go out with them? Also I do go after school clubs and go church..but naaaah. Don't want one:smile: I'll wait till I'm in 6th form which is in..... 2 years time...also Michael Jackson keeps me as well:smile: haha. SO please! What shall I do? HOW shall I get over him? UGH!!! I can't get over him :frown: my friends always cuss him out cause he's bald :smile: LOL!! And they tease him about his dixk and it might be tiny :'(. I had a feeling one time he actually liked me:wink: he picked me for the Lewisham posters to represent my school and I was like everywhere in the borough! Magazines! Posters! Booklets! Yeeh ;:wink: and he called me beautiful :smile: of wwas niggxh blushing haha....cause I'm black ahaha! Anyways!!!!!

Pleaaaaase !!!!

Haha I know those feels :wink:

I'm nuts about my choirmaster, he's 46 and I'm 19, I've had feelings for him since I was 15...
Oh thank the Lord! At least someone knows what I'm talking about haha! How long have you liked him? Does he know you like him :wink: lool.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You don't want a bf because you can't get it.

Just focus on your work and see him from a professional viewpoint

Yeah we've all had that 1 teacher that we like but you can't expect anything from it :frown:

Ms Clarke :cry2:
and he called me beautiful

ermm....i dont really think he should be calling you beautiful as he should be concentrating on your work rather than looks....a teacher at my school is the same always commenting on girls tops and hair...dw i have had a crush on a teacher before but it eventually dies out:smile: x
Don't run off with him to another country.
Reply 6
As in, you're not in love with that teacher, you're just infatuated. You don't know who he is, AT ALL.
(edited 9 years ago)
Loool, yeh I really don't but I'll try not to think about him...it's hard!!!
Haha. Everyone said that:'(. That's why sometimes they call him a perv :frown: haha. Yeh I know 1DAY I'LL GET OVER HIM :smile:
Thank you for standing up for me :smile: I appreciate that <3 x

Posted from TSR Mobile
HAHA! That's funny I won't LOL :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm pretty sure everyone has fancied a teacher at some stage. Its quite common to be attracted to someone who you know the chances of getting with are extremely low. It's something that passes once you get older, and you search for a more attainable person to date.
Haha yeh. That's True:smile: thanks x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Pleaaaaase !!!!

I am in love with my doctor, but I know it cant happen.
SO I kind of know how you feel.

As a teacher myself, I would find this sort of thing cute but obviously awkward too. I would be quite flattered in a way because I know that this attraction would be as a result of my kindness and my maturity. Young people often get crushes that start out as just admiration for the teacher. Sometimes I fear that students will misread my signals as I sometimes compliment their work or say things like "you're always lovely" but it is strictly a compliment on their ability as a student or their polite manner.
Oh that's great hearing from a teacher! So what do you think is going on in my teachers mind?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh that's great hearing from a teacher! So what do you think is going on in my teachers mind?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Had this one Psychology teacher, maaynneeee she was fine.

Pleaaaaase !!!!
So... what is it you want? Apart from 'the D,' of course.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending