The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Datta10
Has anyone revised, I am just starting my revision?

I've came here for the same thing, I got an A in my controlled assessment which is 60% considering my Target grade in year 10 was D and moved up to a C at the start of year 11 I'm not doing bad. If i get a C in the exam 40% I'll be happy just need to do some revision now.
Reply 2
Original post by JakeRound98
I've came here for the same thing, I got an A in my controlled assessment which is 60% considering my Target grade in year 10 was D and moved up to a C at the start of year 11 I'm not doing bad. If i get a C in the exam 40% I'll be happy just need to do some revision now.

Have you done any research yet on the storage of computer gaming equipment? ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Datta10
Have you done any research yet on the storage of computer gaming equipment? ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah i've already got plans for my drawings of for the gaming storage product.
Reply 4
Ive got an A on the coursework so to get an overall A on the exam how many marks would i need?
Reply 5
Same question with me^ but I got a low A*.
I hardly know theory though D:
Reply 6
Original post by JakeRound98
Yeah i've already got plans for my drawings of for the gaming storage product.

Do your plans just make space for things like controllers or do they have space for the controllers, wires, accessories like headphones and dvd games ??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by frank98
Same question with me^ but I got a low A*.
I hardly know theory though D:

I am in almost the same situation I don't know any theory but I got a really high A in the coursework , 1 mark of an A*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
ugh trying to make the drawing plans is so hard. it's driving me mad. i'm so afraid because i've also got chemistry tomorrow and am juggling the revision for both subjects.
Reply 9
Original post by Mo__
Ive got an A on the coursework so to get an overall A on the exam how many marks would i need?

i know a C is just half the marks so i'm guessing the 80/90 mark?
Reply 10
Original post by fs1
ugh trying to make the drawing plans is so hard. it's driving me mad. i'm so afraid because i've also got chemistry tomorrow and am juggling the revision for both subjects.

exactly, CHEMISTRY PAPER 2 :eek:
Reply 11
Original post by fs1
i know a C is just half the marks so i'm guessing the 80/90 mark?

Thank you. Goodluck towards your exams.
Reply 12
Original post by fs1

Me too, are you doing edexcel igcse chemistry?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Datta10
Do your plans just make space for things like controllers or do they have space for the controllers, wires, accessories like headphones and dvd games ??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sort of, my idea is based in a travel case with a monitor, which stores all the equipment.
Reply 14
Ooh sounds good, I can't even think of any ideas and especially in the exam. Section B just kills me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Datta10
Ooh sounds good, I can't even think of any ideas and especially in the exam. Section B just kills me

Posted from TSR Mobile

Think of them now instead of in the exam as you are under pressure by time.
Reply 16
Original post by Mo__
Thank you. Goodluck towards your exams.

thank you! i hope you get the grade that you want! x
Reply 17
Original post by Datta10
Me too, are you doing edexcel igcse chemistry?

Posted from TSR Mobile

no, ocr 21st century gcse. it's so annoying because i didnt do as well as i would have liked for the first paper and wanted to really do well in this one but i just don't think i will because i'm so worried about dt
has anyone got any drawing ideas they could share?
Reply 19
I understand the pressure anyway,; good luck for both your exams

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest