The reason:

Exams

Beat that :tongue:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Same
can't beat it, but I can match it
Reply 3
About 1 week when I was lost in a forest in Germany.
Nearly 24 hours.
Reply 5
Original post by Laco
About 1 week when I was lost in a forest in Germany.

Lol is that for real?
36 hours

up about 10 am, went and played tennis. Then about 8 went to a party, after that we were camping so of course got no sleep, then played football the next day. Slept about 10pm.

At a certain point you stop feeling tired. It's hardest for the couple of hours after you would normally go to sleep but it gets easier.

I'm on about 28 hours right now actually.
Reply 7
About 18 hours?

I'm a lightweight. :tongue:
Reply 8
Original post by Rosie786
Lol is that for real?

Yep. I was eating worms and leaves after 6 days as I was so hungry. Ended up being found by a man in a log cabin who raped me. I tied him up, called the police with his phone ...
4 days and 3 nights. For the sake of the rules of TSR, let's just say I did a hell of a lot of schmugs that first night.
Around 36 hours. I couldn't sleep because it was too warm and you know after a while of being awake you get that "I'm sooooo tired but its physically impossible to shut down and actually sleep" feeling, I had that too which didn't help. I was grumpy and dreary. I need sleep!
Reply 11
About 3 days. To be honest I didn't feel that terrible, but getting to sleep at the end of it felt amazing.
I stayed up til just past 4 in the morning once to finish my GCSE art coursework :zomg:
Reply 13
Haha i know exactly what you mean.I couldn't possibly go to sleep after my last exam. I had the feeling like i was drunk or something lol

Original post by Yasmin25
Around 36 hours. I couldn't sleep because it was too warm and you know after a while of being awake you get that "I'm sooooo tired but its physically impossible to shut down and actually sleep" feeling, I had that too which didn't help. I was grumpy and dreary. I need sleep!
Probably around 18hrs, no more though... I value my sleep :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Less than 24 hours... I cannot stay up for a very long time unfortunately. I enjoy a deep slumber.
Reply 16
5 days, 4 nights... and that was only interrupted by 2 hours of sleep.

:sleep:

Most nights I'll only sleep for a couple of hours, and I can easily 'skip' sleeping at night.
That's not a good thing, though, obviously.
(edited 9 years ago)
not that much more than 24 hours.
Once never slept for 5 days straight.

Project deadlines and sick kids mostly.

Another time didn't sleep much over a period of a month, would lay on the bed doze off for 30-40 minutes only to jump out of bed. I had taken over a real estate development company and had 6 months to make a first payment, that was the 5th month and I had that last month to sell every single unit I had built or it was game over for me with lots of money out of pocket.
Roughly 42 hours, then slept for 12 hours straight. This was for a group project deadline.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest