The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Anyone Studying Creative Advertising at Lincoln

Hi, I'm starting creative advertising at University of Lincoln in Sept 2014!
I've now made it my firm choice, is there anyone else doing the same course?
Reply 1
Hey! I've just finished my first year on Creative Advertising. If there is anything you want to know about the course or uni just let me know. It's such a good course though, you made a good choice haha!
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Original post by crysthms
Hey! I've just finished my first year on Creative Advertising. If there is anything you want to know about the course or uni just let me know. It's such a good course though, you made a good choice haha!

Hey ! Im going to be studying creative advertising in September. What the course like ? Any advice ?
Reply 3
Original post by rachaelvictoria
Hey ! Im going to be studying creative advertising in September. What the course like ? Any advice ?

The course is great! The briefs are really interesting and fun though some can be quite strange but it really does help you become a lot more creative. It's hard work and compared to other courses and you will find you do have more to do but then our course doesn't have exams at the end of the year which is awesome. It's a really close course too and everybody knows everybody so you make loads of friends. Did you have anything specific you wanted to know? :biggrin:
Thank so much. Thats everything just wanting an insight of what to expect lll . Im excited now :smile:
Yep, can't wait! The interview was brilliant, all the students seemed dead friendly - I'm really looking forward to September! :biggrin:
Reply 6
You guys will love it I'm sure :biggrin:
Original post by Aaronjshort
Hi, I'm starting creative advertising at University of Lincoln in Sept 2014!
I've now made it my firm choice, is there anyone else doing the same course?

Hey I will be starting the same course in September at Lincoln :smile: can't wait!! Although have you heard anything back from accommodation yet?
Accom info comes out from 18aug

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Hi! I'll be enrolling in Year 2 of Creative Advertising very soon and I was wondering how is it like? I'm an international student and where I studied/from has a different education system so I'm quite nervous to how it is!
hey! i am doing creative advertising at lincoln this september! i made a very last minute decision after coming back from being away for two months, so i have had to go through clearing, but i am on! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest