sometimes misses/ruins opportunities
makes the wrong decision a lot
depressed
ruminates a lot
time waster
has issues etc
has gynecomastia
no friends.

I think that's about it, do you think, despite these issues, I could stil be a ideal person to date or would these issues bother you?
Reply 1
At least sort the monobrow out man.
No I wouldn't, we'd be polar opposites, with TSR and laziness aside :smile:
Reply 3
No.
These are things i am
Original post by Dream Team .
Someone that is:

Shy
Has low self esteem
uses tsr
Larger than average sized penis
low confidence
Is very lazy
has anxiety
over thinks a lot

I think that's about it, do you think, despite these issues, I could stil be a ideal person to date or would these issues bother you?

Am i datable?
Posted from TSR Mobile
why did you have to say gynecosmastia and make me google it, you could have just said man boobs .
Reply 6
There's no point being negative about all that, if everybody tried to sell themselves by listing their worse personality traits, relationships would be a lot less common than they are today. Instead of perceiving yourself so negatively, why don't you try and change the things you can change; instead of being lazy, be proactive! gynecomastia can be combated with regular exercise, and so if you manage to improve that, your confidence and self esteem may improve! if you believe you have a worth, then others will believe it too!
Do you have any good traits? Not trying to be mean but those are all negatives. Though doesn't sound like my type tbh.
Someone that is:

Shy
Has low self esteem
uses tsr
has a monobrow
under average sized penis
low confidence
cn be a little bit lazy
has anxiety
over thinks a lot
depressed
ruminates a lot
time waster
has issues etc
has gynecomastia
no friends.

Well you have simply listed a load of negative things so what do you expect the answer to be? Lol. You are setting yourself up to fail you should be bigging yourself up not putting down If you are going to be negative at least list your positives too. Don't put yourself down because I did it for ages and people really do start to believe you! People don't trust me now because I put myself down so much and have a nursing qualification.. they say they wouldn't come on my ward but to be fair I have called myself thick and dopy for the past 10 years so what else can they think. It's my own fault you need self esteem to be successful or at least pretend that you have.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 9
Someone that is:

Shy
Has low self esteem
uses tsr
has a monobrow
low confidence
cn be a little bit lazy
has anxiety
over thinks a lot
depressed
ruminates a lot
time waster
has issues etc
has gynecomastia
no friends.

well they do say opposites attract
Oh and I have OCD,

and i'm sensitive

that's about it
Reply 11
Someone that is:

Shy
Has low self esteem
uses tsr
has a monobrow
low confidence
cn be a little bit lazy
has anxiety
over thinks a lot
depressed
ruminates a lot
time waster
has issues etc
has gynecomastia
no friends.

Well shyness is cute. Nothing wrong with using TSR. You can boost your self-esteem and confidence, just look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself 'I bloody love me.' As for being lazy, join a club... You'll like it after a while and it'll get rid of your 'gynecomastia' right? Well I don't know how fix depression but just try smiling at random things. As for anxiety, I have an anxiety disorder too and sometimes it helps to just talk to yourself.. I don't mean in a weird way, I mean just tell yourself that you're okay and that you're great. I'm sure you have some friends, if you really don't then just go out into the world and say hello to someone. If you exude confidence other people will sense it. Lastly, if you really don't think you can believe that you're awesome then pretend you are. It sounds like terrible advice but trust me, fake it til you make it! Eventually you'll wake up one day and realise that you've stopped pretending.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending