The Student Room Group

Sunday 6th July 2014 IB Results official discussion thread

Hi everyone,

IB results will be posted on Sunday 6th July 2014! This thread is for us to express any concerns or queries we may have regarding results day. Following that, we can then go into further discussion after IB results are released.

Good luck guys. I need 38 points for my firm! (Warwick) Feel free to post your uni offers too.

The official results thread is here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2725156
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

:bump:

Just a little over a week to go until your results! How is everyone feeling?

We'll also be publishing some helpful guidance which focuses on IB results day at the beginning of next week to help you prepare for the big day. It's been written by IB community members :h:
Good luck guys. I need 38 points for my firm! (Warwick) Feel free to post your uni offers too.

Ahhhh! I'm both excited and absolutely terrified :O I need the same points as you :smile: Good luck to everyone :biggrin:
Original post by Alunzar
Ahhhh! I'm both excited and absolutely terrified :O I need the same points as you :smile: Good luck to everyone :biggrin:

The wait is nearly over :smile:

How you're feeling is perfectly natural! Where are you planning to go to uni?
Original post by She-Ra

She-Ra if you could pin this to the top we could use this as the official chat thread. :biggrin:
Original post by Calllu-m
She-Ra if you could pin this to the top we could use this as the official chat thread. :biggrin:

Super! Doing it now :biggrin:
Original post by She-Ra

Yeah, it's just been a very long experience. My offer is from Oxford and, all going well, I hope to be studying English Literature there :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2725156

Official results only thread can be found here.
Original post by Alunzar
Yeah, it's just been a very long experience. My offer is from Oxford and, all going well, I hope to be studying English Literature there :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow! Good luck buddy! Very excited for you - keep us posted on how you get on :smile:
Original post by She-Ra
Wow! Good luck buddy! Very excited for you - keep us posted on how you get on :smile:

If you could also pin this thread that'd be awesome :biggrin: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2725156 thank you!

Edit from SR. All done :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 10
I also have to get 38 for my firm. I'm totally not prepared to see my results...I'll probably cry no matter what the result is.
Original post by desslop
I also have to get 38 for my firm. I'm totally not prepared to see my results...I'll probably cry no matter what the result is.

It's really natural to feel that way, better out than in :smile: Good luck with your results!
Original post by desslop

Original post by Alunzar

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck guys, I feel exactly the same :redface: At least the wait is almost over!

On a side note, I hope you're all enjoying this long deserved summer break :smile:
Reply 13
Are you all sure that it is on 6th July?? and not 5th July?

Do let me know.
Original post by anuj999

Do let me know.

It's always 6th July. Schools get it on the 5th and can choose to release results to you early, at their own discretion.
Reply 15
Original post by anuj999

Do let me know.

Yep as candidates we receive results on 6th July 12:00pm GMT according to the IBO website.
Reply 16
Yes if you log onto the IBO website it says results come out on 6th July 12:00pm GMT, Not long left now!
Reply 17
I dont want it come back! This life is awesome.
Hey everyone :smile: I'm actually really scared :/ I need a 36 which isn't bad at all, but I also need a 6 in English to prove my capabilities.. English is my worst subject :s-smilie: and then if course, the grades in all other subjects can go wrong too, as well as TOK and the EE grades...
I feel like I'm able to get tons of sevens, but also fours. Everything is weird and I don't know what to expect at all :frown:
But good luck to everyone!! We're at least done with these two years :smile:
Reply 19
Original post by HopefullyHopeful
Hey everyone :smile: I'm actually really scared :/ I need a 36 which isn't bad at all, but I also need a 6 in English to prove my capabilities.. English is my worst subject :s-smilie: and then if course, the grades in all other subjects can go wrong too, as well as TOK and the EE grades...
I feel like I'm able to get tons of sevens, but also fours. Everything is weird and I don't know what to expect at all :frown:
But good luck to everyone!! We're at least done with these two years :smile:

I feel the same as you do, completely freaking out! I've got an offer for kings college and need a 35 so my odds seems good. But I need a 6 in hl English as that's what I'm going to study in Uni and I sincerely hope I don't let myself down. I haven't even thought about Tok and ee for a while - wonder how that turns out :s-smilie: I agree that I may get some sevens but also fours. Scary stuff, I wish you the best of luck.

Either way we'll be survivors forever!

Quick Reply

Latest