The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Running a new society, anyone interested??

Hello!

My name is Kath! :smile:

I am hoping to run a new society at UCLan called the Alpha course.

So what is the alpha course?? Drum roll please.... :wink: The Alpha course is a course which seeks to introduce the basics of the Christian faith! :smile: Woot woot! :P

Basically i want people to come and ask loads of questions both the weird and the wonderful! :biggrin: Without feeling silly and pressured to join churches or anything. Just curious people wanting to know a bit about Christianity.

It will be a 7 week course watching a 30 min dvd then just chatting about it with some snacks and non-alcoholic drinks. (All will be provided for so don't worry about paying for anything! It will all be free!) :smile:

If you don't like the course then no worries! There is no pressure to stay the 7 weeks (one day a week) not even pressure to stay the whole hour. :P

If anyone is interested or you would like to know more please contact me at [email protected] or if you know anyone who is interested give them my details. :smile: I just need to get names and UCLan email addresses so i can run the course in September.

Thanks for reading!!
I hope to hear from you soon!!! :biggrin: xxxx
(edited 9 years ago)
Hello, there is a girl at UCLan who is looking to organise an inter faith forum that you could possible run this alongside - pm me for her details if you want?
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending