The Student Room Group

Why do men have to be the hunters and not women?

I noticed that its always the man who has to go out of his way to impress and approach a girl and quite often see a girl desperate for attention, she flaunts her looks and yet she goes mental at the man for approaching her even if its done nicely. like wtf?

Yet I never see women approaching men or actually being nice to them. I hang with a lot of women and its true,, see it all the time.

I don't get why they act like the high and mighty gender and men should obey their orders. Men have feelings too yet women never consider that.
Reply 1
Because once a man has found a space, he gets free parking. Whilst a woman just feels shafted.
Women do approach men. Maybe not as common but it does happen all the time, too.
Original post by Clez
Because once a man has found a space, he gets free parking. Whilst a woman just feels shafted.

You went there

Lolo
It's a gender role that's been enforced by the media. Guys are expected to make the move rather than women. It's not to say that women never do, but it's certainly less common.
Reply 5
If you don't want to do it then don't. Simple as.
Someone is already beating you excuse, simple as that. We're the hunters, that's just the way it is.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending