The Student Room Group

anyone else trying to quit smoking?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Birkenhead
Yes, but I have no idea what you were actually trying to say about it.

You said "Then again, BlackLipBastard is of the opinion that clinical depression is not a real illness that should be treated on the NHS, so I don't think I'll hassle myself with their opinions on anything:"

You're suggesting that my opinion on this thread shouldn't be valued because the opinion on depression I had a week or so ago. I've done a bit more research since then and my opinion has changed so not point bringing up the opinion I had a while ago
Reply 21
Good luck, sir. I applaud your decision to quit.
Original post by Birkenhead
Then again, BlackLipBastard is of the opinion that clinical depression is not a real illness that should be treated on the NHS, so I don't think I'll hassle myself with their opinions on anything:

He did say "Just to play devil's advocate".

Smokers aren't stupid for smoking. It's obviously a very poor lifestyle choice, but so are a lot of things.
I quit in September last year, so for the purposes of some life insurance schemes, I'm still in the process of quitting.

Patches and vile nicotine-free cigarettes from Holland and Barrett worked for me, they tasted so revolting I didn't want to smoke anything.

Quick Reply

Latest