The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Yep. Do you know pmc2K or whatever hes called on here?
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
La Roche in moderation?
I am going for vip status. Will be my 5th year of going!!!
Paul Cooper :smile:? If so yep :smile: Were you there on the last Wednesday night at lava and ignite? I met quite a few of his friends there briefly!
Yep i knew i knew u from there!!
la roche - baywatch!!
Reply 65

what?!
I'll be ready....i'll be ready - Baywatch.
Oh and dirty dancing - now ive had the time of my life - now ive never felt this way before.
Cheese and more cheese!!
Apart from they've started playing RnB crap!! But imusually too drunk by this point to notice!!
Reply 67

theres only so much cheese that can be had in my eyes...i prefer brie rather than puuuuuuuuure stilton. but yes i will love it regardless!
They do play mainstream indie too...for about 30mins :frown: lol
And then you have the really random songs which they occasionally play when everyone is REALLY drunk like Wonderwall 'Cue attaching yourself drunkenly to as many friends as you can muster and singing along badly'.
Reply 69
vickyrkenya
And then you have the really random songs which they occasionally play when everyone is REALLY drunk like Wonderwall 'Cue attaching yourself drunkenly to as many friends as you can muster and singing along badly'.

So true.

She's electric and Champagne Supernova are also favourites for that.
Reply 70
vickyrkenya

oh i love those moments! many to come in the next few weeks im sure!

will there enough time in freshers week to go off into town and buy kitchen things ( havent got room to bring these things up with me!) and appropriate fancy dress items?
cleeinnorthants
oh i love those moments! many to come in the next few weeks im sure!

will there enough time in freshers week to go off into town and buy kitchen things ( havent got room to bring these things up with me!) and appropriate fancy dress items?

Definitely. I can recommend Wilkinsons or Woolworths for kitchen stuff. I got mine from Wilkinsons and broke a couple of bowls throughout the year so just went and replaced them, same style, 99p. Score.
maybe ive already sobered up a little by the time all of these songscomeone which is why i cant remember them!!
Reply 73
miss d
Thanks alot vickyrkenya :smile: I was beginning to get a little worried hehe. If you have any more info please post and let us know (I say us because I'm fairly sure there's more than just me getting excited now :p:)

Anyone else going to Queens feel free to post too and let us know which college you're going to and what course you're doing :biggrin:

Byeeee for now!

I'm at Stevenson College in 07 - Should be cool! I'm doing Accounting and Finance .. Wish me luck and hope to see all of you there!
Hooraaaaaaaaay!
Reply 75
DrEvil
I'm at Stevenson College in 07 - Should be cool! I'm doing Accounting and Finance ..

Get the spelling right...Stephenson!!! But Stevo rules...the best college by far!!!
Reply 76
Sorry love! Stephenson lol
Reply 77
I'm at John Snow in 07 studying appied psychology, anyone else going there next year ?
Reply 78
Lisa26
I'm at John Snow in 07 studying appied psychology, anyone else going there next year ?

Yup, I'm in John Snow college this october, going to study Primary Teaching BA. :biggrin: Sooo excited!
Reply 79
biomed - john snow

Latest

Trending

Trending