The Student Room Group
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University

Starting at Aberystwyth Uni this year (2014)?

(edited 5 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by GreenEyedZombie
Hey all,

Just thought I'd post this, so I can hopefully know who a few people are before starting in September. I'll be studying English and Fine art, and if you wanna send me a message it would be great to know a few names before arriving.

Not 100% sure I'm going to be living yet, either Cwr Mawr, Jane Morgan or Sea Front...
Can't wait for Freshers week!

Hi GreenEyedZombie!

It's awesome that you are coming to Aber this September, we'll definitely need to meet up. A TSR meet up will definitely happen this September!

Regards to your question, please see the 2014 megathread, the accommodation thread and the getting to know each other thread. :smile:

Message me any question you want to know the answer to, though keep it Aber related, I'm not Einstein!!!

Thanks,
The Optimistic Ram.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University
Hey Samara,
Hope you are okay?
well I am Alex,going to hopefully be studying business & management and history :smile:
I am 25, so an older student. Still not sure where I will be living yet though.
Anyway feel free to message if you like :smile:
Hey!
I will be studying English and French at Aber :smile:
Also hopefully i'll be on the seafront... fingers crossed!
Looking forward to chatting to some English undergraduates for 2014.
Original post by prettybookworm95
Hey!
Also hopefully i'll be on the seafront... fingers crossed!
Looking forward to chatting to some English undergraduates for 2014.

Hi Prettybookworm95

Welcome to the forum! :smile:

Great to hear you're studying English and French! Also the Seafront is my favourite place in Aberystwyth so my fingers are crossed for you too.

If you have any questions about anything or need any help, just let me know... also, why not introduce yourself in this Thread: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2660647

Cheers,
James :smile:
Hey!
Hopefully I will be on the seafront... fingers crossed! Looking forward to talking to some other English undergraduates.
Original post by prettybookworm95
Hey!
Hopefully I will be on the seafront... fingers crossed! Looking forward to talking to some other English undergraduates.

Hi prettybookworm95 :smile:

If you are struggling to get much response on here, I suggest you check out the 2014 Aberystwyth University Social Group on Facebook... there are over 450 new students on there :smile: - as am I :biggrin:

Cheers,
James
Hey all,

Just thought I'd post this, so I can hopefully know who a few people are before starting in September. I'll be studying English and Fine art, and if you wanna send me a message it would be great to know a few names before arriving.

Not 100% sure I'm going to be living yet, either Cwr Mawr, Jane Morgan or Sea Front...

Hi! I'll be studying English and Creative Writing! I'll be in Rosser :smile:
Hey all,

Hey :awesome: I'll be studying Marine and Freshwater Biology and living in Trefloyne! I'm excited for Freshers week too- especially looking forward to smothering my room with posters :biggrin: ~Sasha
Reply 9
Hi everyone! I will be studying law in aber this coming september! so great to know that people are friendly here! :smile:
I do have questions though, where can i ask around to look for 2nd hand printer and bikes though? thxs!:smile:
Hey Everyone! I don't check this very much, but feel free to add me on Facebook: Samara Searl, I've got the accomadation I wanted!! Sea Front!! Yay!! Hope you're all doing well!
Hey Everyone! I don't check this very much, but feel free to add me on Facebook: Samara Searl, I've got the accomadation I wanted!! Sea Front!! Yay!! Hope you're all doing well!

Woohoo :smile: great news on getting the halls you wanted :smile: I recommend you check out the 2014 Aberystwyth University Social Group to meet fellow students :smile: there's over 500 members of that group.
Reply 12
Hey, I'll be studying economics and living in Trefloyne!
Hey! I'll be studying History! Feel free also to get in touch! I can't wait for freshers and meeting new people!!! :smile:
Original post by Geena-
Hey, I'll be studying economics and living in Trefloyne!

Yay! another Trefloyne person :tongue:
Reply 15
Original post by DethstarReqiuem
Yay! another Trefloyne person :tongue:

Are you on facebook? we have a group chat!
Reply 16
Hi guys!

I'm moving from Ireland to study Media communications at aber!
hopefully I'll be staying in rosser :smile:
Hey! I'm studying accounting and finance and I'm staying in Rosser :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Geena-
Are you on facebook? we have a group chat!

Yeah I'm Sasha Bannister :smile: that sounds good! :tongue:
Reply 19
I'm also going to Aber, to study criminal law. Not 100% sure about where I'll be living, but feel free to add me on Facebook- Rosie Thurston, or follow me on twitter @rosieftlife

Quick Reply

Latest