The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

sheffield hallam accommodation??

hey guys, so im new on this site and wanted to know about something

i applied for sheffield hallam accommodation in February and i still haven't heard anything back, i was wondering if any of you have heard or not??

i received an unconditional offer too so i thought i wouldve heard by now

i applied for victoria hall and trigon btw :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I did the same ,unconditional and all! I emailed them a few weeks ago to find out and they said for unconditional firmers you will find out around july/early august time :smile:
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Reply 2
thankyou so much! i was getting a bit worried aha, where did you apply to for accommodation?
Reply 3
Original post by luciee95
thankyou so much! i was getting a bit worried aha, where did you apply to for accommodation?

The Forge and Trigon
I'm in the same situation, I hope that we all get our first choices I've gone for Victoria halls which is very popular apparently and I've also applied for Devonshire courtyard
Original post by EmFrawlz96
I'm in the same situation, I hope that we all get our first choices I've gone for Victoria halls which is very popular apparently and I've also applied for Devonshire courtyard

I've applied to those two as well. :smile:
I'm the same! I applied for pinaccles & Trigon in February & still have heard nothing!

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you are unconditional you will hear in mid July to August. If conditional you will hear in August.
I've just found the induction website SHU start for freshers, do we do this after we receive accommodation or can we do it before?
Original post by EmFrawlz96
I've just found the induction website SHU start for freshers, do we do this after we receive accommodation or can we do it before?

The website said after accommodation offer email :smile:
I applied to Sheffield Hallam accommodation 4 weeks ago and it still says 'Awaiting verification' does everybody elses application still say this. I am starting to worry that they haven't even processed it yet.
Reply 12
Original post by vicks1234
I applied to Sheffield Hallam accommodation 4 weeks ago and it still says 'Awaiting verification' does everybody elses application still say this. I am starting to worry that they haven't even processed it yet.

Unless you have an unconditional it will stay that way until after results
Original post by K1996s
Unless you have an unconditional it will stay that way until after results

Sorry yes forgot to mention I hold a firmed unconditional offer.
Reply 14
Sorry yes forgot to mention I hold a firmed unconditional offer.

Ah im not sure then, mine has changed to processing as has other people ive seen with unconditionals. They did tell me when i first emailed them a few months back that it would change in mid july - early august so maybe you're just later in the queue?
Original post by K1996s
Ah im not sure then, mine has changed to processing as has other people ive seen with unconditionals. They did tell me when i first emailed them a few months back that it would change in mid july - early august so maybe you're just later in the queue?

Thanks ill give them a call on Monday to find out whats going on. I want to know as soon as possible. Its starting to feel like I never hear from Sheffield.
Reply 16
Thanks ill give them a call on Monday to find out whats going on. I want to know as soon as possible. Its starting to feel like I never hear from Sheffield.

Yeah its probably for the best, I haven't heard much from them either even after accepting the unconditional i haven't had any email to say 'welcome'' or anything. Seems they leave most contact until August.
Reply 17
I have an unconditional offer too and still not heard anything! Getting very worried especially since my friend who is doing the same course as me with an unconditional offer heard from them and received their accommodation 2 weeks ago!
Keep checking the status everyday and it still isn't changing :frown:
I still havent heard back. What course are you doing?
Original post by RhiRhi3
I have an unconditional offer too and still not heard anything! Getting very worried especially since my friend who is doing the same course as me with an unconditional offer heard from them and received their accommodation 2 weeks ago!
Keep checking the status everyday and it still isn't changing :frown:

I just rang for about the third time and I got the same response dont worry we are working on it. But I am worried its ridiculous what can be taking so long to verify an application.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending