The Student Room Group

Do girls pay attention to a guys hairstyle ?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HeyFromNY_USA
You're acting like a victim because I said he looks like a hobo and I got "aggro" with you because your "sarcasm" looked like catty. Everyone knows sarcasm and quick chat don't mix. And don't let any thumbs boost your confidence :rolleyes:

Nicely dodged the question :rolleyes:

Please, you calling the look "hobo" really didn't affect my feelings. Neither did the thumbs up because I don't need validation like the way you need to take everything anyone says on TSR in a negative light.

The whole of tsr isn't constantly against you, you're really not that special.

See, that was me being catty.
Original post by Green Velvet
Nicely dodged the question :rolleyes:

Please, you calling the look "hobo" really didn't affect my feelings. Neither did the thumbs up because I don't need validation like the way you need to take everything anyone says on TSR in a negative light.

The whole of tsr isn't constantly against you, you're really not that special.

See, that was me being catty.

I didn't see a question or a dodge and if that's what you call being catty you need lessons from me. And it's not a need to take anything into a negative light, stop babbling for applause. I felt cattiness from you because I DON'T KNOW YOU so I didn't find it funny. Build a bridge. Be lucky all I did was snap at you, we could be in person and it would be sadder for you. &It's sad to go back and forth with me, especially at this time of day. Here I'm all right with the time, the night is young; I'm sure over there it's a different story, like it's almost morning. Get some sleep. This would've never happened if you had just kept your opinion to yourself. The thread isn't called: "Post what you like and then the next person insult it, and then start crying when you get a counter." Grow up.
I can't stand guys with asymmetrical Bieber bangs. It's just...wrong. Nor emo haircuts, looking like an anime character. I only like it on Jared Leto :hubba:

Original post by HeyFromNY_USA
Nothing else to say? Lmao did I hit a nerve. Glad you cracked, silly one. And apparently you can argue with me. You've done it. Way to hold up there, sister.

Actually the level of bull**** in that paragraph just bored me. The only nerves that were hit were yours in this thread. Now I'm really, really done.

Night night.
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1402544724.154252.jpg

My boyfriend's hair gets all the birds hahaha

No but seriously

Hair you can run your hands through :3
Original post by ABBIE09
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1402544724.154252.jpg

My boyfriend's hair gets all the birds hahaha

No but seriously

Hair you can run your hands through :3

All the birds lol I see. Lucky you, he's hot...from this angle anyhow. Can appreciate a loaf like that.
Of course they do. If you have a ****ty haircut, then girls are gon' be like, 'Damn, that mother****er has a ****ty haircut'.
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Of course they do. If you have a ****ty haircut, then girls are gon' be like, 'Damn, that mother****er has a ****ty haircut'.

Only ratchet girls would say something like that. I would only say it in my head :cool:

Quick Reply

Latest