The Student Room Group

How did your OCR Physics [P4/P5/P6] exam go?

The six markers were quite well suited I thought.
That double page on resistance and ohms was evil though - doubt I got a single mark on that bit.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by ColeNate
The six markers were quite well suited I thought.
That double page on resistance and ohms was evil though - doubt I got a single mark on that bit.

I didn't really like the first six marker
Reply 2
i thought the six markers were good. The filament one was pretty easy if u had the cgp revision guide. Quite a few people didn't know how to answer it though because they didn't have cgp

what did u guys get for the mass of the atom
(edited 9 years ago)
Is this OCR Gateway?
Reply 4
Original post by boodoo
what page was that?

i thought the six markers were good. The filament one was pretty easy if u had the cgp revision guide. Quite a few people didn't know how to answer it though because they didn't have cgp

what did u guys get for the mass of the atom

which question are you referring to? i agree the second six marker was good
What exam board is this?
Reply 6
Original post by _lauren98
which question are you referring to? i agree the second six marker was good

u know the one where u had to rearrange e=mc^2 to work out the mass of the atom. The question after that was about coal.

Original post by ArsenalWarrior
What exam board is this?

OCR 21st Century Physics A (2012+) http://www.ocr.org.uk/qualifications/gcse-twenty-first-century-science-suite-physics-a-j245-from-2012/
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by boodoo
u know the one where u had to rearrange e=mc^2 to work out the mass of the atom. The question after that was about coal.

I got quite a small number, something along the lines of 3.3333x10 to the power of -8
what exam board is this?
Reply 9
Original post by _lauren98
I got quite a small number, something along the lines of 3.3333x10 to the power of -8

yeah same :smile:
Original post by boodoo
yeah same :smile:

what exam board is this?
what exam board is this?

OCR 21st century
what exam board is this?

OCR Twenty First Century Physics A from 2012
Original post by boodoo
OCR Twenty First Century Physics A from 2012

oh thanks. i thought it was gateway.
Reply 14
what did you put for the last 6 marker the one about radio active thing and the government
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by mismash
what did you put for the last 6 marker the one about radio active thing and the government

Talked about how each level of waste is dealt with, possible effects of contamination and irradiation, I found the question quite difficult to answer, you?
Reply 16
i just talked about contamination and irradation
Reply 17
what do u think the grade boundaries will be?
Reply 18
Love the exam was very good, Most of the things mentioned in the cgp guide book was there. But that damn page on ohms was dreadful. Made you work for those marks.
Reply 19
Original post by mismash
i just talked about contamination and irradation

Good thing about P7 is that it's astronomy which is pretty interesting so it won't be a strain to revise

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending