The Student Room Group

HELP. Important exam and haven't slept!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ella_chloe
Thanks

I dont have coffe access at school, should I buy the red bull and only have some of it about 10 minutes before?
its gcse calculator exam, and yeah haha thank you!! ive given up trying to sleep so might just do some last minute reviewing and revision

i've never personally drunk red bull but if that is the drink that wakes you up and makes you feel alert then yeah do it, especially if you feel exhausted.
gcse calculator, i cant really remember what they put on those :s-smilie:.

Well maths exams they give you a ton of formula at the front of the paper for volumes and that nowadays dont they so thats a gods-send :wink:. I imagine you have a cgp revision guide or at least have written down some key formula. Just remind yourself of those but don't cram. Just relax I'm sure you'll be fine :smile:.
Original post by Temporality
i've never personally drunk red bull but if that is the drink that wakes you up and makes you feel alert then yeah do it, especially if you feel exhausted.
gcse calculator, i cant really remember what they put on those :s-smilie:.

Well maths exams they give you a ton of formula at the front of the paper for volumes and that nowadays dont they so thats a gods-send :wink:. I imagine you have a cgp revision guide or at least have written down some key formula. Just remind yourself of those but don't cram. Just relax I'm sure you'll be fine :smile:.

yeah thanks, and yeah its so helpful haha, i felt confident knowing topics but now scared as im so tired that my problem solving will disappear from my brain, going to just try my best I guess, thanks for all of the help!! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
now... 6 years later..... did you pass?.... do you even remember.... lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending