The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Mature students

Scroll to see replies

I seem to be old even for a mature student! I'm 33 and will be studying law.
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Original post by asdfghjkl2014
I seem to be old even for a mature student! I'm 33 and will be studying law.

Im also 33 and studying law. Hopefully see you around! :smile:
I'm 27 (as of yesterday) and I'v just started at Exeter (though i now wish i hadnt). I have no friends here and everyone is so young as soon as they find out my age they want nothing to do with me. I was told uni would be the best experience of my life, but so far the last three day have been the worst time of my life (and it makes my time in afghanistan seem like a butlins holiday) :'( I need so advice or something because i cant keep this up. I'm the lonely and isolated and just cant help thinking coming here was the worst mistake of my life so far :'(
I'm applying soon for 2015, with Exeter as my top pick. I'll be 28 by the time everything rolls around. Oh, and I'm international.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Original post by LostSoldier
I'm 27 (as of yesterday) and I'v just started at Exeter (though i now wish i hadnt). I have no friends here and everyone is so young as soon as they find out my age they want nothing to do with me. I was told uni would be the best experience of my life, but so far the last three day have been the worst time of my life (and it makes my time in afghanistan seem like a butlins holiday) :'( I need so advice or something because i cant keep this up. I'm the lonely and isolated and just cant help thinking coming here was the worst mistake of my life so far :'(

Your not the only mature student on campus. (Assume you are in halls?)

Come along to the mature student socials and meet some others :smile:
There is a pub crawl on Friday.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending