The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Mature students

Are there any other mature students going to Exeter this year?

I'm 26 and will be studying history
:smile:

Scroll to see replies

I'm 22 and will be studying Law :smile:
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
And me and me :smile:

26, sociology :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: <---Excited!
Me too, 26 studying Politics and International Relations :smile:
I might, 23 from Scandinavia and to study Business and Management.
Reply 5
Hey!

Me. I'm 26 and will be studying law as my 2nd undergraduate degree (I am a business undergrad seeking career change). Am currently a full-time employee tendering my resignation soon and coming down this September.
Reply 6
I'm 23 and I'm going to be studying sociology! XD
I've firmed Exeter to study LLB.

I'm 21, so just about mature :wink:
I'm 23 and going to study History aswell :smile: x
I am 27 and will be studying Law(I have been living in London last 10years)
Hi!
I'll be attending Exeter this year doing English. I'll be 24 :smile: There is a mature student society here which I've heard is quite good and the post grad society encourages mature students to join too.
Reply 11
Seems like there is a fair few of us :smile:

Is anyone else here in St Germans, Christow?

Look forward to meeting everyone at the mature student soc during freshers :biggrin:
Reply 12
21 Exeter is my insurance which just became unconditional. To study mechanical engineering
Reply 13
23 from Canada and will be studying Law :smile:
Reply 14
I see there's a few mature students starting their History degrees. I'm going into my third and potentially final (postgraduate possibly) year of my own History degree. I was only just 23 when I started and am now 25. There's quite a few mature students who attend the university and I recall reading somewhere, might have been a national paper, that Exeter is notable for it's mature student population.

Nellynoo and Sarahthom, you might bump into me at some point this year if you're a member of HistSoc (History Society) and/or write for The Historian (a publication of the HistSoc). My name is Dale and I think you'll be pleasantly surprised at how many others are in your boat.
Original post by cypan10
23 from Canada and will be studying Law :smile:

It's great to know that there will be a few people in their mid twenties coming to Exeter this month!

What made you decide to return to higher education?
Reply 16
Original post by xMintBerryCrunch
It's great to know that there will be a few people in their mid twenties coming to Exeter this month!

What made you decide to return to higher education?

Well I graduated from UBC (and obtained my first degree) May 2013 and subsequently took a year off to work and travel. Studying and practicing law has always been a goal of mine and i'm very excited to pursue law at the University of Exeter :smile:
Hey, I am an international student, 24 and I am about to do a MSc in Marketing. I am happy there are other people my age. Is anybody going to live in Briks Grandge Village?
Hi, I am an international student, 24, about to do a MSc in Marketing. Is anybody here going to live in Briks Grandge Village?
Reply 19
I'm holding an unconditional offer for 2015 entry. By the time I go to Exeter, I'll be the youngest of mature students, 21, studying BA Geography!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending