The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham lenience ..life sciences

I've got a conditional offer for human genetics with AAB however I think I'm going to get BBB
could someone pleas please pleaaase tell me how lenient Nottingham are :frown:
Original post by kathy-25
I've got a conditional offer for human genetics with AAB however I think I'm going to get BBB
could someone pleas please pleaaase tell me how lenient Nottingham are :frown:

ABB is actually the magic set of grades as universities can recruit as many students as they like who achieve ABB+ (or equivalent in other qualifications) - http://www.hefce.ac.uk/whatwedo/lt/h...studentgrades/

Other than that, it's hard to say how likely it is that you'll still be accepted, because it depends on the number of offers made per place this year, how well those students perform, how well students perform nationally, amongst other things.

Plenty of people don't meet their offer and are still accepted (I'm one of these people, computer science at Nottingham) so I'd say you stand an alright chance if you have a cracking personal statement to make up for it, or if A Level results go down, or you do better than you think you have.

Anyway, just concentrate on exams etc for now and let the admissions process run its course!
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending