The Student Room Group

The first thing a girl notices about a guy?

If both guys were confident, made you laugh and had good fashion sense. Would you be more attracted to the tall, athletic guy with an average face or the guy who is really good-looking but little and skinny? Which one would catch your eye?
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Probably the taller guy...
Reply 2
The taller guy but I'm not really into athletic bodies but I much prefer them to thin/skinny bodies.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Neither
tall and athletic guys standout in general
Reply 5
Original post by Adam6060
If both guys were confident, made you laugh and had good fashion sense. Would you be more attracted to the tall, athletic guy with an average face or the guy who is really good-looking but little and skinny? Which one would catch your eye?

Depends which one looked at me first, if the guy isn't surrounded by girls and is over six foot then watch out here I come :colone:
For me I'd go for the taller- athletic-average face guy, as a girl I have this sense of need to be protected and feel secured so..yeah..
Original post by graceurich
For me I'd go for the taller- athletic-average face guy, as a girl I have this sense of need to be protected and feel secured so..yeah..

Protected from what? The guy isn't exactly going to have to fight to the death and beat some ass to protect you from murderers.. Nor is a slight height, reach, or weight advantage going to counter sucker punches, gangbangs, or weapons if you are truly worried about physical violence.

Then again.. I guess it goes the same way with me avoiding really tall girls irrespective of looks because they make me feel like a midget.
(edited 9 years ago)
The tall guy. I have an issue with guys being smaller than me, (I'm 5ft7).
Reply 9
Why would anyone want a little guy :s-smilie: lol
Interesting little thread here!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(sad face) <---- Me
Reply 12
The first few results from this thread just make me feel bad for short guys. :frown:
I feel bad for sharing now

I tend to notice faces first so probably the little guy. How short are we talking though lol?
Reply 15

6'2 master race checking in

obviously the tall athletic guy.
What about thin athletic bodies? :confused:
Probably the little skinny one. But then my taste has been questioned by many people (I stick to my statement that Reece Shearsmith is attractive, or at least he used to be).
Reply 18
I think there are more factors to consider than the ones you have given us :dontknow: I wouldn't be able to make up my mind on that alone
Tall Handsome athletic guy :smile:

Quick Reply