The Student Room Group

Why is it racist to oppose immigration reform?

Doesn't make sense to choose who comes into the country or not to live? Most countries do this.......so how is it "offensive"?

Scroll to see replies

I assume this is related to UKIP. Immigration policy isn't innately offensive, however support for it very often comes from racist individuals. If racists are on your side, it's hard not to look racist.
"I love controlling my immigration policy- that's a really fun thing I like to do!"
-adolf hitler
lol

edit: apparently people don't understand that I'm being sarcastic; I was trying to make it clear that people who compare immigration control to racism are idiots
(edited 9 years ago)
double post
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by BefuddledPenguin
I assume this is related to UKIP. Immigration policy isn't innately offensive, however support for it very often comes from racist individuals. If racists are on your side, it's hard not to look racist.

Guilt by association logical fallacy and an ad hominem in one reply. Never seen so called "liberals" do that before. :rolleyes:
Low skilled, non-white immigration into the Uk should be stopped tomorrow.
Reply 6
I have never seen anyone say that being anti-immigration is racist. I just see the right wing complaining about being called racist for being anti-immigrant. I'm not convinced that it actually happens.
Reply 7
Original post by sallyjimjam
Guilt by association logical fallacy and an ad hominem in one reply. Never seen so called "liberals" do that before. :rolleyes:

you're trying a bit to hard to be smart in that reply
Original post by james22
I have never seen anyone say that being anti-immigration is racist. I just see the right wing complaining about being called racist for being anti-immigrant. I'm not convinced that it actually happens.

That's not even a good lie. So you're telling me the anti-Whites won't start shrieking their anti-White mantra "waycist waycist waycist" over and over if i said non White immigration is a threat to traditionally White countries.

I have seen these so called "tolerant liberals" flat out deny that there can be ANY exclusively White living space or ANYTHING WHITE WHATSOEVER because in their anti-White opinion that would be "waycist"
Original post by james22

One third of people in a survey think Ukip are a racist party. What do you imagine gives them that impression?
That's not even a good lie. So you're telling me the anti-Whites won't start shrieking their anti-White mantra "waycist waycist waycist" over and over if i said non White immigration is a threat to traditionally White countries.

I have seen these so called "tolerant liberals" flat out deny that there can be ANY exclusively White living space or ANYTHING WHITE WHATSOEVER because in their anti-White opinion that would be "waycist"

Well what you have just said is actually racist, by definition. You are judging based on skin colour. Why does it matter what skin colour an immigrant has?
Original post by Heliosphan
One third of people in a survey think Ukip are a racist party. What do you imagine gives them that impression?

I think that UKIP are racist, but not because they are anti-immigration.
:sigh: Obviously it's offensive...obviously it's racist. A lot of the people who oppose immigration are the same ones saying the white race is dying, the country is changing, :blah:
Original post by james22
Well what you have just said is actually racist, by definition. You are judging based on skin colour. Why does it matter what skin colour an immigrant has?

LOL operant conditioning in action

To be opposed to a skin colour would indeed be very silly, but only silly people think that race=skin colour.

The UN aren't this silly, they don't say that "skin colours" can be subject to genocide, but they do list racial groups as being protected under the Genocide law.
Original post by BeteNoire1990
:sigh: Obviously it's offensive...obviously it's racist. A lot of the people who oppose immigration are the same ones saying the white race is dying, the country is changing, :blah:

Ahhh what a nice word eh...."change".....ahhh that sounds good, "change" is always for the better right? Ahhh, that makes White Genocide seem so much more palatable now. Thanks for that. :rolleyes:

It amazes me how these anti-Whites still think that they can disguise imposition of genocidal conditions as "nice words"
Ahhh what a nice word eh...."change".....ahhh that sounds good, "change" is always for the better right? Ahhh, that makes White Genocide seem so much more palatable now. Thanks for that. :rolleyes:

It amazes me how these anti-Whites still think that they can disguise imposition of genocidal conditions as "nice words"

What are you going on about...:laugh:
Reply 16
Opposing mass immigration is not racist. However, many who oppose immigration are racist.
LOL operant conditioning in action

To be opposed to a skin colour would indeed be very silly, but only silly people think that race=skin colour.

The UN aren't this silly, they don't say that "skin colours" can be subject to genocide, but they do list racial groups as being protected under the Genocide law.

You specifically said "non-white". You used skin colour, go back an read your post.
Original post by james22
You specifically said "non-white". You used skin colour, go back an read your post.

So the Negroid race does not exist because in common parlance people refer to them as "Black people"

Okay, you got me there :rolleyes:
Original post by james22
I think that UKIP are racist, but not because they are anti-immigration.

So which Ukip policies are racist, or do you just mean 'some' people with Ukip are racist?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending