The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

Moving abroad after graduation?

Anyone ever thought about this? I am seriously considering it... I'm out of the UK at the moment (Italy) for the summer and It dawns on me how much I hate living in the UK

Posted from TSR Mobile
I would love to move to Australia. If only eh!!
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
Reply 2
You just have to remember to tell student finance
Reply 3
Original post by HurdlesToJump
I would love to move to Australia. If only eh!!

That's possibly I know friends who have done it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kjglen24
That's possibly I know friends who have done it

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah but it's money and uprooting our children, when we could afford it. Just wont be possible for us :frown: Keep dreaming of winning that lottery ticket though :wink: Xx
Reply 5
Original post by HurdlesToJump
Yeah but it's money and uprooting our children, when we could afford it. Just wont be possible for us :frown: Keep dreaming of winning that lottery ticket though :wink: Xx

Oh right... I can't relate Unfortantely as it's just me no one else xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by kjglen24
Anyone ever thought about this? I am seriously considering it... I'm out of the UK at the moment (Italy) for the summer and It dawns on me how much I hate living in the UK

Posted from TSR Mobile

I would dearly love to leave the UK, but I'm not sure how. I want to start to earn a decent living, but I'm not sure how that can happen if I try to move overseas after graduating. I can only imagine the roles for inexperienced, mono-lingual Brits are in service or manual roles, rather than skilled roles. I'd love to be wrong, though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending