The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Herts Accomodation 2014/2015

I applied for halls pretty much the day applications opened and I've heard nothing back through the portal or via email yet. I was wondering if anyone else has heard anything from them yet as I know allocations started on June 1st for eligible students.

I'm not overly fussed on when they make a decision, it'd just be nice to know so I've got time to get the deposit ready.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Original post by PhysioMatt
I applied for halls pretty much the day applications opened and I've heard nothing back through the portal or via email yet. I was wondering if anyone else has heard anything from them yet as I know allocations started on June 1st for eligible students.

I'm not overly fussed on when they make a decision, it'd just be nice to know so I've got time to get the deposit ready.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You should get the deposit ready asap, as you only have 7 days to pay it. I'm in the same position as you!
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Hi All,

As i'm sure you can appreciate our Accommodation Team have lots of students to allocate rooms to. They are working as fast as they can and you should hear back shortly. Please do not worry if you have not heard yet, they are busy working on allocating students to on campus rooms

The best advise would be to ensure you have the deposit so you can pay this once you hear from us.

Any more question please just ask.

Regards

Chris
Reply 3
I heard back yesterday so if you haven't heard yet you probably will soon!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending