The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
im going on the 2nd september, with 5 others! I cant wait but worried about the date rape thing, its supposed to be pretty bad out there!

I heard BCM was supposed to be amazing! Shagaluf here i come...........
Poco loco!
Reply 22
I ended up in Poco Loco on my last nite all my by myself! Lol. Cant remember much except somone apprently from Arctic Monkeys was there! Hmmmmmmm, Im not sure! Lol.

BCM is great but well, its piss annoying to try and get a drink as they are all free. Your only allowed single spirit and mixer or a lager all in the same size glasses, which are about 5 drinks! Takes ages to get served so ppl jsut give up and stop drinking, thats how BCM gets its money. I only had one drink at the water party. Give you a tip: get **** faced b4 you go to BCM cos you wont drink much at BCM! I would still pay 25euros to get in, even if the drinks arent free!

Also we usually went to all the MCP Clubs. Hed Kandi at Bananas was the best nite EVER! Tokoyo Joes was excellent with lots of RnB and HipHop music. Bananas Carwash is a good nite with lots of 80s and 90s! Class nite there. BEWARE of the foam party, its much much worse than the one at BCM! Bomerang is excellent too, lots of good music played there. Oh and dont be fooled by the Brat Pack from Nuts/Zoo Mag. Its a load of *******s! I was there all nite and I never seen them! But 11euros for the MCP and thats 5 clubs! Excellent! Oh and on your way to Bananas, watch out for the Highlander, they say its good pole dancing, no its ****e! Lol. And plus it stinks of ****! Dont go in there, I say this, but you will go, cos everyone gets fooled into it!

Oh and normal bars to go into; Office is THE best bar. I hate Bonkers. Oh Alex's Bars; Indie, RnB and Dance bars are all excellent, I LOVED the Indie Bar. Oh and ask for PR on the street for Alex's called Dave, shes mint! YES, its a girl! Lol. She usually stands at the top of the street where Alex's is!

Anthing else, just PM me!

Erhm, Yes Sol Jamaica was close, we used to walk all the time, never once got a taxi. I remember walking back from Poco Loco all by myself, took my 45mins and I was rat arsed at 5.45am! Lol. My hotel was near a bar called Jokers and bout 5 mins from Benny Hill (we never went here!)
Reply 23
t-meister

Stayed in Sol Jamaica.

I stayed there this year, it was a decent hotel. Was on the very top floor though so the first few days, it was taking abit of courage to stand right at the front of the balcony! Did you think the food was awful though :biggrin: Hehehe "Pork from a cat" "Melon from a turnip" and all that :biggrin:

Stayed in the Majorca Beach last year, which is just down from the Jamaica and the Jamaica was alot better :wink:
Reply 24
t-meister

Stayed in Sol Jamaica.

I stayed there this year, it was a decent hotel. Was on the very top floor though so the first few days, it was taking abit of courage to stand right at the front of the balcony! Did you think the food was awful though :biggrin: Hehehe "Pork from a cat" "Melon from a turnip" and all that :biggrin:

Stayed in the Majorca Beach last year, which is just down from the Jamaica and the Jamaica was alot better :wink:
Reply 25
t-meister

Oh and normal bars to go into; Office is THE best bar. I hate Bonkers. Oh Alex's Bars; Indie, RnB and Dance bars are all excellent, I LOVED the Indie Bar. Oh and ask for PR on the street for Alex's called Dave, shes mint! YES, its a girl! Lol. She usually stands at the top of the street where Alex's is!

You hated Bonkers? Blasphemy! My Bonkers headbandis my most treasured possession- even more so that the cowprint Stetson I got in BCM last year!

Alex's Indie bar was soooo tiny, but I liked it all the same.

I think I remember that Dave girl....everytime I saw her she kept grabbing my tits. Apparently, she's the most revered tout but that's only because she petrifies the girls :biggrin:
Reply 26
I loved the food at the hotel, mmmmmmm esp the PATATOES and the CARRATS. Ha ha, god they need more English spelling lessons. Oh but the waiteress were nice tho. Esp the one that worked at the wends! Ha ha! Lol. Very good hotel tho! Recommend it to anyone. I was staying on the 5th Floor. Was quite funny when someone on the top floor decided to throw all there chairs and furnature off their balcony and the Big Bouncer Guard Woman called the Police! Ha ha! Lol.
Reply 27
weyy just got back from magaluf!!!! buzzed it there big time!!! spent all my money within the 1st 4 days and had to rely on selling myself for sex lol joking.... i just had to manage lol.. luckily food was free// i stayed sol jamaica.. it was ok but there was no fridge or tv or anythin!! i went to BCm water party..broke my fone..DO NOT TAKE THEM...if u do then seal em in plaggy bags!!! TOP TIP!!! :wink: also go to devil bar.. its 1 euro a drink i was lashed on red bull vodka all week... what the hell is with that RUSHKINOFK vodka lol..lost my voice by 5th day becus of that honkin stuff.. gets u hammered all the same... my mate had his shoes stolen off his feet wilst asleep on the beach... another mate passed out on the 1st nite lol the PR's remembered him big style lol
Reply 28
kenn0, did you come on my holiday? Everything that happened with you, kinda also happened with us!

What floor were you on in Sol Jamiaca. We were on the nice side! :biggrin:
Reply 29
lmao fair one mate... 3rd floor.. room 359.. was a nice room and all... cleaners pisd me off with "HOLA" every bloody mornin at about 8 lol.. we were like... rodger.....Hola....*** off..lmao!!

would reccommend it big time for a group holiday...buzzin!!!!
Reply 30
u in the nice part too? The lifts on the right hand side when coming in thru the front door?

Yeh, those damn maids! Lol, She used to come and was like 'room clean?' and we were like 'urrrrr, errr, ummmm no *fall asleep*' lol, they had a tough job with us lot like.

Class hotel. Dodgy lifts tho! My mate got stuck between two floors and the doors opened! PMSL! They dont take more than three bloody ppl at a time!
I went there mid june on my graduation trip with 86 classmates! I was absolutely amazing! Had no trouble whatsoever really. Plus the prices were cheaper than what you guys have been quoting. BCM was 18 euros one night, then 20 another, and the MCP was 8 euros. I'll never forget BCM..amazing..I just got a seat at the bar, next to where the guy makes the drinks, so it was pretty easy for me to sit there for 1hr and get solidly pissed for free! We also used to go to Alex's Indie Bar (down the street towards the beach by KFC) until about 11.30 before hitting the clubs. Great great trip.
t-meister
Yeh, those damn maids! Lol, She used to come and was like 'room clean?' and we were like 'urrrrr, errr, ummmm no *fall asleep*' lol, they had a tough job with us lot like.

Hahaha, yeah in my hotel they'd come in at 12 (come on, I'd only been passed out for about 5 hours!) and just shout and shout at us to get up, then start cleaning..I'd be there in my boxers having a piss and they'd be behind me trying to clean the bathroom. This is even after we put the 'do not disturb' sign on the door after the first night!
Reply 33
lol.. yeah to be fair i only paid like 20 euros to get into BCM cus i got freindly with a few of the PR's after my mate passed out on the first night and sat with em for 5 hours wilst i was ravin away inside... i blagged my way into the MCP bars too by saying i was a private dancer at BCM, i got my hand stamped and a bloke led me down to the stage area...think it was in bananas??? and he stood there for a few seconds then walked off... then a bar prop i became!!! :P:P:P but ye i had no trouble other than my mates shoes getin robbed off his feet at the beach...lmao!!
Reply 34
jst got back! AMAZING!!! BCM was wkd!
MCP clubs were great but Tokio Joes was the best! Personally i liked Morgans bar near BCM, we went there every night and for 4 euros got 2 drinks a shot and a jug of sex on the beach! lovely workers there too! E.g. Chris Tom and Lucus!!!
Reply 35
I've just got back from Majorca, and I didn't go Magalufing but I can recommend Ca'la San Vincenc for the best diving you'll ever do without proper scuba gear! It's a gorgeous island besides all the clubs so make sure you have a day of exploring. :biggrin:

Latest