The Student Room Group

Where the Edexcel B3 threads at?!?!?! >:(

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Parallex
F U C K B3. Wow. So painful revising it.

pahaha same!! i keep stopping after reading a fewlines to taking a bloody break -_- F U C K I N G S H I T <---- i didnt know you could filter swear words like that, boom!
Reply 41
Original post by Don Pedro K.
Well I've got a diagram here that shows the renal artery bringing blood to the glomerulus and then the renal vein taking the blood away after the second convoluted tubule.

Yeah, the renal artery brings in the blood with waste substances to the kidney and the cleaned blood flows out of the renal veins to the rest of the body :smile:
Hows revision going!?
Original post by Marcusroye98
Hows revision going!?

its in progress... another 3 hours and it should be ALRIGHT, not good but alright :smile: wbu?
Original post by Angelo12231
its in progress... another 3 hours and it should be ALRIGHT, not good but alright :smile: wbu?

BORED. Might wake up at 5ish and go through all my flashcards again:smile:
BORED. Might wake up at 5ish and go through all my flashcards again:smile:

yeah, i usually wake up at 4, i could get a good solid 3 hours look through in
Original post by XKevlarX
Yeah, the renal artery brings in the blood with waste substances to the kidney and the cleaned blood flows out of the renal veins to the rest of the body :smile:

Okay thanks for the reassurance aha :smile:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

hey guys , still stucked on this **** , what else shall i add to have a fully description of nephron structure... ?
Original post by RobertMichael
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

hey guys , still stucked on this **** , what else shall i add to have a fully description of nephron structure... ?

Talk about the collecting duct transporting waste such as urine to the ureters :smile:
Reply 49
What grade is everyone hoping for?

Tbh as long as I pass, I'll be happy :tongue:
Original post by lubsjk
What grade is everyone hoping for?

Tbh as long as I pass, I'll be happy :tongue:

want an A overall but hoping for B in B3 :frown:

have you seen the past paper? dead simple, but it was 48 for an A :frown: hoping tomoz will go well
Thank-you!!!!! :biggrin:

No problem :biggrin: How are you feeling about this exam?

Posted from TSR Mobile
5 topics left that I'm not confident. If I manage them in this evening , I'm hoping for an A .
Original post by Knee Grow
No problem :biggrin: How are you feeling about this exam?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not very confident wbu?
hey guys, what 2 topics out 6 will be for tomorrow?

I go for Vaccines and Human Evolution.
Reply 56

Same. I'm aiming for an A overall. I only started revising for B3 yesterday So there's no way I'll vet a. A on the paper :tongue: I hope my other exams/CA will make up for it.

Original post by RobertMichael
5 topics left that I'm not confident. If I manage them in this evening , I'm hoping for an A .

Good luck. :smile:
Not very confident wbu?

I'm feeling pretty good for this, it's P3 that I'm dreading :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lubsjk
Same. I'm aiming for an A overall. I only started revising for B3 yesterday So there's no way I'll vet a. A on the paper :tongue: I hope my other exams/CA will make up for it.

Good luck. :smile:

I feel least confident with the human migration topics ans the biotechnology side
can someone please tell me if I am correct?

so are there convoluted tubules inside nephrons? and those nephrons are inside the kidneys? how do the convoluted tubules link to the collecting duct and how does the collecting duct link to the ureter?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending