The Student Room Group

Why can't I find anything related to the degree I am doing in September

I am doing a BA in Health and Social Care in September, and we know it is a very common subject in GCSE and A-levels, BTEC etc, but I cannot find absolutely anything ANYWHERE about a DEGREE in H&SC. I am trying to find past revision papers and stuff but it is not coming up (not even on TSR revision section) and I am looking because I want to prepare myself and get to know the very basics before embarking on a journey of the unknown! Can somebody help me out, on the best websites to find this? Thanks so much in advance!
Reply 1
Original post by Butterfly92
I am doing a BA in Health and Social Care in September, and we know it is a very common subject in GCSE and A-levels, BTEC etc, but I cannot find absolutely anything ANYWHERE about a DEGREE in H&SC. I am trying to find past revision papers and stuff but it is not coming up (not even on TSR revision section) and I am looking because I want to prepare myself and get to know the very basics before embarking on a journey of the unknown! Can somebody help me out, on the best websites to find this? Thanks so much in advance!

Maybe try and look on university websites for lecture notes like here:

http://wihsc.southwales.ac.uk/resources/
http://www.bangor.ac.uk/ar/main/KIS-docs/Final/L510.pdf

Other than that I suppose you could try the library for related topics on the specification.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Butterfly92

Most past papers are locked so only students of an institution can see them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending