The Student Room Group

the future of the world will be brown

Scroll to see replies

Original post by slade p
nope i just like there being more brown people.

so you like that there is more brown people and gloat that there is going to be ( according to your fantasies anyway ) less white, black, red, yellow people?

Yep, i would say you are a brown supremacist.
Original post by imtelling
I didn't specifically mention any ethnic group in that statement because I meant any ethnic group who wasn't brown -- including black people.

I like the diversity of the world. The 'grey agenda' seems like a pretty miserable future for humanity.

*******s

Don't give me this ****

You're exactly the sort who thinks immigrants should be kept out of Australia, North America, New Zealand etc and who would support White people supplanting non-Whites in other countries, if that was a real option.
Reply 62
Original post by yo radical one
It's not genocide by the simple fact that it would be White people choosing to be with non-White people, but his mentality is that White equals everything which is good and pure and Black or Brown is dirty and bad and that by mixing with non-Whites, White people are being corrupted and made into something less good.

yes that certainly is his mentality, and it angers and makes him bitter about it. i have seen his posts on other threads.
*******s

Don't give me this ****

You're exactly the sort who thinks immigrants should be kept out of Australia, North America, New Zealand etc and who would support White people supplanting non-Whites in other countries, if that was a real option.

So, you think the grey agenda will be good for humanity? Are you a grey? Is that why you want the grey agenda? Please, let me know.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by slade p
yes that certainly is his mentality, and it angers and makes him bitter about it. i have seen his posts on other threads.

Bitter about what? About brown supremacists gloating on message boards about how humanity will one day all look like them?

And you have the nerve to call other people racist?? lol
(edited 9 years ago)
So, you think the very agenda will be good for humanity? Are you a grey? Is that why you want the grey agenda? Please, let me know.

I don't think it's good or bad, I think it's free choice people are entitled to make

and I am completely White :smile:
You seem to ignore that this would end Black people also, as if Whites are the only people who matter

Well given the current status quo is:

Africa for Africans, Asia for the Asians but White countries for EVERYONE!

I would say Whites are first in the firing line so to speak.

Original post by slade p
yes exactly, he's only concerned with white people of course.

This is anti-White "logic":

Black man advocating for his people=proud Black man
Native Indian man advocating for his people=Noble man
Jewish man advocating for his people=fine Jewish man
White man advocating for his people=Racist, supremacist, nazi....

This is why we hear people saying all the time:

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-White
Original post by sallyjimjam

Loads of Africans emigrate to Arabian countries to work, South East Asians go to North East Asian countries also, your entire perception of what is happening in the world, is literally wrong.
Might seem weird now but if it happens it'll seem normal to people at that time in the future. Same as how we'd all seem weirdly tall to someone from a couple of centuries ago.
I don't think it's good or bad, I think it's free choice people are entitled to make

and I am completely White :smile:

Cool, you are literally like Jesus with all that altruism. Congrats.

But, for the rest of humanity who quite like their own ethnic groups, the 'grey agenda' is an evil which has to be opposed.
(edited 9 years ago)

Yeah because most "proud Black men"

Don't go on student websites creating threads denying the Holocaust, saying Black people and White people should never intermarry, saying that White people are stupid compared with Black people all these things White pride types end up saying. You have yourselves to blame.
Yes, and its a free choice for groups to ensure their survival. And this choice does not make them racist. In fact, its only those who oppose it who are the racists.

No you silly little man

It's your choice who you marry and have kids with, you don't get to make that choice for other White people however

You understand?
Reply 72

lol white supremacists always say what you have just said. it's bologne. no one is abusing your rights. you dont have the right to be racist which is what you want to have the rights too.

you make up all sorts of b.s to hide your bigotry.
No you silly little man

It's your choice who you marry and have kids with, you don't get to make that choice for other White people however

You understand?

No, i don't. But millions of white people will be thinking along the same lines as me and I suspect the same will be true for millions of black people, red people, yellow people etc etc.

People want self determination. That is human right. I suppose the solution to this evil is ethnic enclaves. Good people like yourself will be free to opt out and be absorbed into the grey mushing of humanity.
I thought the world already did?
Original post by slade p
lol white supremacists always say what you have just said. it's bologne. no one is abusing your rights. you dont have the right to be racist which is what you want to have the rights too.

you make up all sorts of b.s to hide your bigotry.

Exactly

Let's say that White people did face racism of some sort, then a White person doing something about this would be totally justified; there is a difference between opposing racism towards your people and going on marches with swastikas or saying that there should be forced segregation.
No, i don't. But millions of white people will be thinking along the same lines as me and I suspect the same will be true for millions of black people, red people, yellow people etc etc.

People want self determination. That is human right. I suppose the solution to this evil is ethnic enclaves. Good people like yourself will be free to opt out and be absorbed into the grey mushing of humanity.

If millions of White people don't want to race-mix what are you worried about? It really is there choice, I doubt most care either way tbh, but if the majority of White people felt very strongly, they would vote BNP, but they don't so clearly White people reject the choice you have made for them.

So now you want separation where Whites and non-Whites are kept apart? I miss Nazis will balls, who actually come out and say what they really want.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but even though less blue-eyed people will exist, surely the gene for blue eyes will still be as common as it is now? So it'll come to a point where the number of blue-eyed people will remain at a relatively fixed number, because chances are those who carry an allele for blue-eyes will occasionally have a blue-eyed kid? And even some brown-eyed people have a 50/50 chance of passing on their blue-eye genes, hence blue eyes will never go 'extinct' unless people find a way of determining who carries an allele for blue-eyes and refuse to reproduce with them (though that's just absurd).
Reply 78
Exactly

Let's say that White people did face racism of some sort, then a White person doing something about this would be totally justified; there is a difference between opposing racism towards your people and going on marches with swastikas or saying that there should be forced segregation.

yes it just shows how racist they are that they are saying that their being discriminated and even oppressed against for not being allow to be racist lol.
We white people need to take back the world. We've been chillin and relaxin for far too long.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending