The Student Room Group

the future of the world will be brown

Scroll to see replies

Original post by slade p
silly comment, there still will be culture, it's just that an even larger amount of the world population will be brown. obviously in non brown countries they will stay whatever they are but most of them are not growing much population wise, and many are in absolute decline especially white countries hence brown people will make a larger percentage of the world.

'Cultural deviation between nations'.

Have a think about what that means from a multicultural context.

When you've let that sink in, you might answer the question I asked.
Reply 161
Original post by Heliosphan
'Cultural deviation between nations'.

Have a think about what that means from a multicultural context.

When you've let that sink in, you might answer the question I asked.

yes cultural deviation is not a good thing. but there will not be much cultural deviation if there is not significant inter mixing.
Reply 162
well this thread has gone downhill
ye this is pretty much common sense lol. skin colour ranges from pale white to very very black. Some yellow in there too.

Gonna be more variations of skin colours with all the mixing going on.
(edited 9 years ago)
It's always a shame to see people who have clearly experienced racism internalise it and become what they hate.

Racists gonna racist, I guess.
Evil exists amongst whites and blacks alike - look at the mess that Africa and the Middle East is in, some of these countries have been in a state of civil war for decades, explain to me this, why do some of these African countries with some of the most extensive natural resources find themselves the worlds poorest. Whatever us whites here in England have done wrong, we have a healthcare and judicial system that's the envy of the world
ohh, I thought you meant our sewage systems were going to fail - massive misunderstanding of the title
My last name is Curry :/ Am I turning brown?
Original post by slade p
yes it's been very fun, much more then i thought, i love the posts of white's who are bitter and show themselves to have an endangered species mentality.

I think you're racist if anything. Comming on here championing a 'brown world' shows you believe in racial supremacy in one way or another. You mentioned an 'endangered species' mentality, not anybody else, so you obviously recognize it will be a threat to certain groups since you mentioned it. Anybody who wants a brown world shows themselves to be bitter to non=browns in my opinion, and that's what you want, so the only racist/supremacist I see here is the OP tbh.
Reply 169
Original post by CryptoidAlien
I think you're racist if anything. Comming on here championing a 'brown world' shows you believe in racial supremacy in one way or another. You mentioned an 'endangered species' mentality, not anybody else, so you obviously recognize it will be a threat to certain groups since you mentioned it. Anybody who wants a brown world shows themselves to be bitter to non=browns in my opinion, and that's what you want, so the only racist/supremacist I see here is the OP tbh.

no i just want to see peoples reactions.
Reply 170
Original post by lilypear
My last name is Curry :/ Am I turning brown?

you silly girl, smacks you on your ass.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending