The Student Room Group

GCSE Edexcel Maths - Working Out Marks HELP

Could someone how many marks I would get for each of these questions on the Calculator paper? Thanks

2c) If i got 7 for the scatter graph question would i still get both marks?

9) If i used kind of the wrong equation for the trapezium question but solved it correctly, could i get 2/4? Losing one mark for the incorrect answer another for the wrong equation?

11) For the driveway question, if i didn't multiply by 6 and did everything else correct e.g. simply did 11*4 then divided by 0.4, then multiplied by 38 and then worked out the discount, could i still get 2/4? Losing one mark for the incorrect answer and another for not multiplying by 6?

12b) if i put 2(3n-n^2) instead of 6n-2n^2 would i still get the 1 mark?

14) for the sausage pack question if i used a LCM that wasnt lowest after 60 (120) could i still get 3/5, losing 1 for the incorrect answer and 1 for the wrong LCM.

15b) If i didn't use tan but instead measured the bearing of A from C with a protractor, and then took that away from 180, which i then i subtracted from 360, to get an answer of 222 would i still get 2 marks/4. (I didn't see the this diagram is not drawn to scale)

For 18a) I think i may have added 206.60 and 209.70 to give 416.30 which i put as my final answer instead of 209.70, would that only drop me a mark out of 3?

18b) I think i did completely wrong however if i wrote a comparative sentence would that get me a mark? I divided her train ticket by 0.875 and her weekly bay by 0.95 instead of dividing by 1.125 and 1.05. And then i simply stated the amount in pounds her train ticket had increased compared to the amount her pay increased.

19) For the 3D co-ordinates question i think i got one of the three co-ordinates right would that get me 1/2?

23b) The stratified sampling question i accidentally multiplied by 60 when the sample size was actually 50 giving me an answer of 32 instead of 26 would that still get me 1/2?

25) I worked out the volume of the sphere but I didn't divide by two, I also worked out the volume of the cone but multiplied by 14 instead of 10. I didn't write a final answer. Would that get me 1/3?

26) For the quadratic equation I got 6,0 and my other answer as -10,-8. Would i get 4/5 for getting one of the solutions. Also if i possibly mixed up x and y when writing my final answer, but my working out shows i got y as 0 and x as 6 would i get 3/5 or 4/5?

27)If i correctly worked out the angle using the sine rule and taking away from 180 however instead of doing 1/2absinC, i worked out the length of side AD and multiplied by 2. Would that still get me 2/5? Losing 1 mark for the incorrect answer, another for not using 1/2absinC?
Hi there,

While you're waiting for an answer, did you know we have 300,000 study resources that could answer your question in TSR's Learn together section?

We have everything from Teacher Marked Essays to Mindmaps and Quizzes to help you with your work. Take a look around.

If you're stuck on how to get started, try creating some resources. It's free to do and can help breakdown tough topics into manageable chunks. Get creating now.

Thanks!

Not sure what all of this is about? Head here to find out more.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending