Exactly 6ft at the moment.
6'1 I'm now the tallest in my family :biggrin:
Original post by Scrawt
Naa brah.

Solid counter argument :yep:
Original post by The Socktor
5'6" :smile:

Original post by ChaoticButterfly
I notice how it is only the tall answering.

Huh? :confused:
Reply 24
6' 5" checking in. Kinda wish I could make the 2 metres, but I think it's unlikely that I'll continue growing
nice mix it seems :smile:

6'1" here
Original post by The Socktor
Huh? :confused:

You are one of the brave few little one.
6'3" is tall but 5'8" generally isn't considered short (unless you're asking the 'alpha' meat-heads). I feel as though the poll doesn't really cater for the shorter people, it just seems a bit lop-sided toward the higher end.
You are one of the brave few little one.

Well, I don't see as something to be ashamed of; afterall I remember when I was working I could clean the tiniest of places without my legs sticking out... health and safety and what-not. :tongue:
Why bother when (assuming no guys bull****, hah) you'll get a bell curve about 5'10? Which leads me to my next question, why are there 2 options below 5'10 yet 5 above?
(edited 9 years ago)
6 ft 6 though I haven't measured myself in a while so that's a guess.
5 ft10 :smile:
Original post by louieee
6'3" is tall but 5'8" generally isn't considered short (unless you're asking the 'alpha' meat-heads). I feel as though the poll doesn't really cater for the shorter people, it just seems a bit lop-sided toward the higher end.

uhhh most people consider 5 8 short... its noticebly below average...
Can I just [video="youtube;dUoC9bgNob0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUoC9bgNob0[/video]
Original post by Rothbard34
6 ft 6 though I haven't measured myself in a while so that's a guess.

:eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
5'6" of absolute G checking in
Original post by Harrie Lyons
uhhh most people consider 5 8 short... its noticebly below average...

it's slightly over 1 inch below average, whereas 6'3'' is slightly over 5 inches above average. Hence why I feel that the poll tilts towards the higher end of the spectrum.
5'7" (1.71m)

I used to have a lot of hang ups about my height - I really wanted to be 6'3 or so. One of the things I learned from having a bit of a measuring tape obsession was how many people are disingenuous about their height. Guys who're barely 5'10 trying to pass for 6'. Guys who are 6' trying to add 3-4 inches.
I'm 5'7 and I really don't know why people are so bothered. Put a poll up about breast size and tell all the girls that they're below average. Watch how quick things change.
Reply 39
I think you will find it is only the tall guys looking at this thread to show of their superior height :tongue:

Not ashamed of my height.

5'3
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest